Skip to main content

Featured Post

life ~ a photostory

  ~ a life update in the form of a photostory ~ this is truly Julia's aesthetic, entirely by accident, most of her closet is blue and white stripes. she's always either wearing her airplane propeller necklace or her dream necklace, wearing double dutch braids.  Once upon a time, there was a girl named Julia. She was a dreamer, one with a good imagination and wide horizons. Some of her happiest days as a teenager were spent taking photos of dolls, lying in the street to get the perfect angle. Her dolls were like built in friends, companions wherever she went, on trips and vacations and outings.  As she grew up, Julia grew busier and busier, and high school was a lot of work. But she had goals and she did everything she could to reach them. One of them was graduating two years early, which took up a lot of time and energy. After hours upon hours of studying, she finally graduated.  Taking a gap year beginning in 2020, the weirdest year of the century, she had no lack of other thi

The Nutcracker is OFF + Announcements

This gives me great sorrow in typing.
 
The Nutcracker is officially off.
 
I was so excited for my comeback after my hiatus, and I wanted to show the blogosphere that I was back, and better than before. But, it didn't happen.
 
Due to school that ran into the break, crazy schedules and stressful events, illness, unexpected obstacles... the Nutcracker ran behind schedule by several weeks. I thought I could pull it all together and backschedule it throughout this week. But, thanks to getting sick this morning (the one day I thought I could work on NC all day), I'm very sad to say that I will not be continuing the Nutcracker this year. You guys have no idea how upset I am over this - I've been working on it for months and months, and I had already filmed several of the vlogs (but thanks to certain things, I wasn't able to upload them), the costumes were almost finished, and everything.... but I will not be able to finish it.
 
I'd like to thank each and every one of you for your support as I did the first few parts, and I would like to do the Nutcracker for next Christmas.
 
To make up for the Nutcracker, I might just have to do a special Christmas post if I get a certain object from a certain person (and actually, it's not even the object, it's the packaging).
 
Sarah and Lily - thank you so much for letting me use your dolls. I am *so* disappointed in myself and in the Nutcracker, and if future plans permit, I'd like to try again. Lucy, Noelle, and Hailey were a joy to have, and I loved doing their hair and taking the photos that I was able to take.
 
I was also planning on doing mini-photo cards from my dolls, but that also fell through. This has been a very, very disappointing Christmas, but...
 
Merry Christmas, to all of you from all of us!
~ Light4theLord
photographer of the stars
 


Comments

  1. Bummer, but I totally see what you're talking about. Don't let this get you down, Light4theLord!

    -Jewel
    http://www.dollnotebook.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jewel! I definitely needed that! Merry Christmas!

      Delete
    2. NP. You too!

      -Jewel
      http://www.dollnotebook.com/

      Delete
  2. Awww, I'm so sorry the NC didn't work out! It's always so frustrating when things fall through. I LOVED the Nutcracker while it was going, though, and think of this -- next year, you'll have another huge year's worth of experience to make the NC even bigger and better. <3 Merry Christmas!!

    Madison

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too... yeah. AW, thank you! Truueee! you're right! :D :D

      Delete
  3. It's ok! I'll always support you and your blog. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, sorry that you got sick! I was looking forward to it, but I totally understand. Hope you can still enjoy your Christmas outside of your blog!
    ~justAG
    https://justagd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww! That stinks! I hope you feel better. :( You are so awesome and driven to your blog! :D
    ~Reynaxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts