Skip to main content

Featured Post

life ~ a photostory

  ~ a life update in the form of a photostory ~ this is truly Julia's aesthetic, entirely by accident, most of her closet is blue and white stripes. she's always either wearing her airplane propeller necklace or her dream necklace, wearing double dutch braids.  Once upon a time, there was a girl named Julia. She was a dreamer, one with a good imagination and wide horizons. Some of her happiest days as a teenager were spent taking photos of dolls, lying in the street to get the perfect angle. Her dolls were like built in friends, companions wherever she went, on trips and vacations and outings.  As she grew up, Julia grew busier and busier, and high school was a lot of work. But she had goals and she did everything she could to reach them. One of them was graduating two years early, which took up a lot of time and energy. After hours upon hours of studying, she finally graduated.  Taking a gap year beginning in 2020, the weirdest year of the century, she had no lack of other thi

Happy Thanksgiving + HUGE SURPRISE REVEAL X3


 
Happy Thanksgiving, ya'll! I'm so happy to be back - and with a surprise! Since I just got back from nationals a few days ago, I didn't have any time to work on Thanksgiving (though I don't think I could beat last year's cram - Thanksgiving morning. XD), so I thought you might enjoy this post: New Friends
I personally find it's the best Thanksgiving photostory I've ever done!
Um.. actually, it's probably the only one. XD XD
But I'm preeeeettty sure you came just for the HUGE SURPRISE REVEAL X3, right? Surrrre. :D
Anywaaaaaaaaaaaaaaays... I'm just delaying it, okay?! I'm having waaaay too much fun. *smirks* Okay, ready?
 

 
FOUR. FOUR OF THEM. FOUR OF THE BEAUTIFUL LOVELIESSS!
*counts on fingers and holds hand up while cheering*
FOUR! Do you get how COOL that is?!?! Personally, I find it VERY cool that I'll have 13 dolls in the house. *smirks* I'm pretty sure that's a record, other than my birthday party that one time.
 
Four of them .FOUR! (can you tell I'm excited?!) Three are arriving today, and the fourth will come on Sunday. (actually, I wanted three to arrive today and FOUR on Sunday, but I couldn't convince someone to let me borrow her three dolls. *pouts*)
 
Do you even know what I'm even talking about anymore?! XD
 
Allow me to ecstatically explain. F.O.U.R. guest stars for my Christmas special!
 
Indeed, Grace, Noelle, Lucy, and Hailey are a.l.l. coming over to star in my holiday special - that launches on December first! I'm not going to say much about it, since I want to surprise you, but I'll tell you what it is in one week. On December 1st, of course. :D
 
But I will say that... if you want me to do an a.c.t.u.a.l. vlog (like, really record a video - just not with my face in it), I *might* do an unedited one every week and post it on my YouTube channel. Whaddya say? If I can get 10 people to say it in the comments below, I'll do it to the best of my abilities. :D Ready? Go. :D
 
BUT WAIT. DON'T SKIP OVER THIS PART!
 
Thank you for not skipping over this. Obviously, if you're reading this, you didn't. *smirks* For that, I'll tell you the second little secret - I've been working on a pet project with the awesome Madison (who, by the way, is posting the finale today to her AMAZING HOTH series! Check it out!) and let's just say I'm super excited. And guess what? That surprise (which we've done before, in case you're a loyal longtime reader) is going to be launched on December 1st as well!
 
And don't forget about our DOTM, who you might remember for winning a contest here on DNA this summer!
 
Maaaan... I can't show pictures or it'll ruin it.
*sigh*
 
OOOOOH! How about the THIRD surprise? It's another pet project that I'm working on with the help of the INCREDIBLE Rebekah (that I got to meet, chat with, eat cake with, square dance, and watch her compete in semifinals. So yeah, be jealous now. :D). I also can't show a picture of that. Buuuuuuuut.... it's on WP. And it's something new that I've never tried before, but you'll see a little look into my life. And I promise, it'll be better than any of the other lousy ones I tried. 'Cause I have Rebekah's help. XD XD
But seriously, something cool for ya'll will be in it. I will... tell you my name. *gasp*
*gasp* *gasp* *gasp* *gasp* *gasp* *gasp* *gasp*
 
Yeah, like my real name. Not my last name, sry, but my first and middle. Are you excited? Well, wait until January first. *smirks*
 
But if you wanna know before that, you can watch those vlogs that you're going to ask for down below (riiiiight?). I *might* give one letter of my name in each one. NOW GO ASK.
 
~ Light4theLord
photographer of the stars




Comments

  1. Replies
    1. okay okay okay!!! If the goal is reached, I will. :D

      Delete
  2. I love that Thanksgiving photostory! "New Friends" is such a nice name. :D
    A vlog sounds like an absolutely, totally, magnificently wonderful idea!!!
    Hehehehehe. I know ALL about the third surprise. And the Christmas special. (and your name, too). *smirks* Don't worry. I won't tell anyone. At least...I'll try not to. XD XD XD jk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my favorite. Aw, thanks! We're old friends... :D
      I take it that's a 'I want you to vlog'?
      I KNOW YOU KNOW. XD XD I didn't realize you knew so many of my surprises... XD XD

      Delete
  3. Vlog! Vlog! Vlog! PLEASE!!!!!!!!! ALL MY DOLLS WANT A VLOG!!! DOES THAT COUNT AS TEN?! NO? * Sobs like crazy* *gasp!* Your telling us your name?!? :O Oh! I love that post! It's my favorite! Happy Thanksgiving!
    - Katie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! you want me to! XD XD XD Nope. Doesn't count. XD XD
      Yes! I will! (like I said, not my last name. But yeah!) Really?! Your very favorite?! So cool!

      Delete
  4. VLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHHH vlog!! Pleeeease! That would be so epic and awesome! Allow me to go find ten people to comment for you to vlog. >:)

    And oh my goodness, I HAD NEVER SEEN THAT THANKSGIVING PHOTOSTORY BEFORE. It's incredible!

    And awww thanks for linking to me!! I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THE PROJECT.

    I know about the third surpriiiiise! >:D I requested you-know-what. ACCEPT IT SINCE I'M LETTING YOU YOU-KNOW-WHAT. HEHE.

    *hyperventilates* Christmas special!! I'm so excited!! I can't wait for December first but oh my goodness it's so soon and I'm literally going to stop right now and go get my doll room ready for Christmas and work on the project. XD

    Madison

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWWWW, you're so sweet! (uh, actually.... I did the first episode only to realize it was 20 minutes long. *facedesk)

      SERIOUSLY!?!?!?

      ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

      XD XD XD I did. XD XD

      I KNOWWWW! I am SO thrilled! TOO SOON!

      Delete
  6. VLOG VLOG VLOG VLOG VLOG VLOG! I'm doing a blog with my dolls also! Just once, like a Day In The Life. My dolls already have up their tree!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts