Skip to main content

Featured Post

life ~ a photostory

  ~ a life update in the form of a photostory ~ this is truly Julia's aesthetic, entirely by accident, most of her closet is blue and white stripes. she's always either wearing her airplane propeller necklace or her dream necklace, wearing double dutch braids.  Once upon a time, there was a girl named Julia. She was a dreamer, one with a good imagination and wide horizons. Some of her happiest days as a teenager were spent taking photos of dolls, lying in the street to get the perfect angle. Her dolls were like built in friends, companions wherever she went, on trips and vacations and outings.  As she grew up, Julia grew busier and busier, and high school was a lot of work. But she had goals and she did everything she could to reach them. One of them was graduating two years early, which took up a lot of time and energy. After hours upon hours of studying, she finally graduated.  Taking a gap year beginning in 2020, the weirdest year of the century, she had no lack of other thi

I'm Breaking my Hiatus with One Day to Go

Hi everyone! This isn't the reappearance I was hoping for, but I'm breaking my hiatus with one day to go. I already have my 'official' return post written, but I need all and any of you to please pray for my mom. She's having severe chest pains but isn't calling 911 because she thinks it's just gas. I'd really appreciate any prayers and virtual hugs. :) My grandfather just got here, and i'm so thankful for that. Thanks in advance.

Comments

  1. I hope she feel better :( I will keep her on my prayers tonight, please let me know if you need anything!
    Happy Halloween,
    Reynaxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! She's feeling much better now - all the tests went fine and she'll probably go for a stress test sometime soon (and I'm probably just going to copy and paste this. :D)! I really, really appreciate everyone's prayers! You guys are the BEST!

      Delete
  2. *hugs* Your mom should be ok. My mom is having those pains too, in her back. She should call 911 though just to make sure nothing is wrong. I'm glad you're back :)
    ~AAG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! She is. They went to the hospital and the doctors did several tests that turned out fine. :)

      Delete
  3. *10000000 virtual hugs and even more prayers*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness I hope your m0m gets better soon, I'm praying for you guys. *virtual hug*

    P.S. I'm so happy your back :)
    - Katie :)

    http://alldolldupbykat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! She's feeling much better! *hugs you back* AW, thanks! I'm glad to be back!

      Delete
  5. YAY!!!!!!1 I'M SO HAPPY!!!
    ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no! I will definitely pray for your mom.
    Glad to see you're back, though. 😃

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no !I'm so sorry I'll definitely pray . CHECK YOUR EMAIL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just seeing this now. How is your mom? I have her, you and your family in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your prayers! She's doing much better - my grandfather took her to the hospital and had some tests done. All the results came back fine, but she'll probably go for a stress test sometime.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts