Skip to main content

Featured Post

life ~ a photostory

  ~ a life update in the form of a photostory ~ this is truly Julia's aesthetic, entirely by accident, most of her closet is blue and white stripes. she's always either wearing her airplane propeller necklace or her dream necklace, wearing double dutch braids.  Once upon a time, there was a girl named Julia. She was a dreamer, one with a good imagination and wide horizons. Some of her happiest days as a teenager were spent taking photos of dolls, lying in the street to get the perfect angle. Her dolls were like built in friends, companions wherever she went, on trips and vacations and outings.  As she grew up, Julia grew busier and busier, and high school was a lot of work. But she had goals and she did everything she could to reach them. One of them was graduating two years early, which took up a lot of time and energy. After hours upon hours of studying, she finally graduated.  Taking a gap year beginning in 2020, the weirdest year of the century, she had no lack of other thi

the diamond effect // a model & a photoshoot

And so you think that the diamond effect is an eclipse type thing, right? (tell me you saw the eclipse - it was so awesome. I got a picture of it *makes you jealous* so go to ALIML and check out the BIBPC page)
It's not always! I, Light4theLord (finally, my dolls let ME do a post!), was completely overjoyed and ecstatic when Noelle came to camp. Why? Because I took a million pictures (duh!)! And she is like, so photogenic and her hair is so amazing and ahhh!
On with the photos, away with my rambling!
Isn't she one of the most gorgeous dolls?! I love her hair like that. You're still looking for the diamond effect, aren't you?
 
diamond effect #1

diamond effects #2 & #3 (wait for the best!)
*dies* Noelle. is. so. pretty.
I loved ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ doing her hair.

Yeah, well.. she's a model. She doesn't have to look at the camera. XD


#bestdiamondeffectever
DON'T YOU LOVE THIS?! Tell me you do. Please.
OH, and see that hulking gray figure behind her left shoulder? That's my awesome mailbox. It has quite a story - you ought to ask for it sometime.  

"And the sun beamed down upon her face, wreathing it in golden rays."
Sorry, I'm a writer. Expect that kind of stuff. :)

Her eyes are like, my favorite color. ahhhh...

#lightstreaks #themaster #noediting
Actual, I rarely edit any of my photos. :)

Don't you love her hair (except for that ONE PESKY STRAND that was a layer and didn't twist right)?!

And yes, it's a short photoshoot - only 12 photos *gasp*! Did you know that Camp Dolls N' All had like, a million photos?! Not quite, but here are the statistics:
DAY 1: 73

DAY 2: 82

DAY 3: 28

DAY 4: 24
 
And this is the point where you go 'WHAT?!'
 
So, before I leave ya'll for another day, I want to ask you to join me in a CC - comment conversation! I'll refer to it as comment convo. :)
 
Question #1: What do you think I look like? Blonde hair, brown hair, red hair, blue eyes, gray eyes, green eyes, fair skin, dark skin, medium skin, long hair, short hair, curly hair, straight hair. Take your pick. Also guess how tall I am. I may or not tell you. *cowers*
 
Question #2: Do you like it when bloggers post pictures of themselves? Why or why not?
 
Comment convo below, and I'll tell you my opinion to question #2.. but you'll have to wait until next time for #1.
~ Light4theLord
photographer of the stars

OH. And Jenn, Madi, Rebekah, and Lily are not allowed to answer question #1. :D :D MWHAHAHAHA.

 



Comments

  1. I would love to see what you look like... I'm guessing light skin, green eyes, dark hair. :)
    AHHHH. I'm freaking out over the gorgeous-ness of your photography! LOOK AT THAT BOKEH OMGOSH. *dies* I wish my photos looked as pretty as yours, Noel looks sooo perfect in this photo shoot! Amazing job, as usual! Haha, I don't edit my photos either! I think they look more real to me if they're unedited. I only edit them when I want the scene to take place during the night. :P Ooh, tell me the mailbox story please!
    ~Sammy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) And I would love to see what you look like! :) :) AW, thanks! I love these pictures! :) Your photos are GORGEOUS! Yes, and lots of times, you can tell when someone edits a photo. I like seeing what people can do without editing sometimes! Okay, mailbox story. :) My dad and brothers were at home and the girls were out in town and while we were gone, the brother of our across-the-street neighbor backed into our beautiful stone mailbox. It's like, tons of stone stacked. It has to weigh at least a thousand pounds, maybe more. He KNOCKED it over and it fell in half. And then He was about to drive off when the other neighbor yelled at him to stop. Then, he talked to my dad and told him to call the guy. My mom did later, and arranged for him and a friend of his to come and fix the mailbox on a day that my dad was off work... and then they came when we were gone and totally botched up the job! No one was home, and my dad was working. They came up with some excuse why, and then not only was it tilting, it was like they just slapped on some cement and stuck the other half on top. The whole thing would move if you pushed it. I could've pushed it over. And, they left huge excavator marks in my dad's nice yard. My dad ended up taking apart their work and fixing it right. :)

      Delete
  2. WAIT.
    Did you take those pictures?
    Hahaha no. Definitely not. You couldn't have.
    Did you edit those pictures?
    Hahaha yes. Definitely yes. You must have.
    HOW DO YOU GET THE DIAMOND EFFECT?
    HOW DID YOU GET THOSE LIGHT STREAKS?
    ...why?
    Sorry. I need a moment to calm down.
    *
    *
    *
    *
    *
    *
    Now that I'm sufficiently calmed down, Noelle is such a pretty doll! ;) I am totally convinced that those. are. the. best. pictures. you've. ever. taken. of. your. dollies. And...that's saying something.
    OOH!! COMMENT CONVO!! I love those things! Okay..
    #1: WAAAH why am I not allowed to answer. *cries* I don't know absolutely what you look like...because I haven't seen you in forever, but hahahaha I still do know what you look like (I don't have a horrible memory...right?) so I'll not spoil it for others. :)
    #2: Uh, yes? I like it because I get to actually picture who's behind the screen. When bloggers do face reveals, I'm sometimes so surprised at seeing what they look like because I've been envisioning them one way for pretty much my entire life and then they reveal their face and BOOM! Also, if the pictures of themselves are pretty, that's a bonus point. Who doesn't like pretty photos of people? :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You doubt my ability?! I'm insulted! :D :D :D Just kidding. :) :) Yes..... I took them. No.... I didn't edit them. :) It's called sunset. :) I'm not kidding - IT WAS SO COOL!!! I agree, she's GORGEOUS! really?! Thank you!!!!! I love them too. :)
      1. Because you would spoil it. Okay, I mean seriously, if you look up my real name (tell me you remember, please) and bible bee, you can find a really, really really old picture of me. :)
      2:True.... that's the way I am! Yess!

      Delete
  3. Noelle is soooo pretty! Ten was my favorite, I really want to hear the story about the mail box. Hmmm maybe brown hair and green eye? Ummm, short hair and fair skin? I'm not really sure lol XD. Oh I'm not even guessing that one, I don't even know my height lol. Not really... It's just I feel like it's a little unsafe to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She definitely is and I'm so thankful I got to borrow her! Thanks! It's up above. :) Yeah, my parents don't feel like it's safe either. :)

      Delete
    2. Oh my goodness I can't believe they fixed it like that! At least your Dad was able to fix it. I bet you guys were terrified to see what they did to it though.

      Delete
  4. Oh, and I wanna hear the mailbox story. XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I kinda picture you with long blonde hair and ... brown eyes? Eek! That mailbox story is terrible! D: Love the pictures!
    ~ The Human

    http://lifeofafarmdoll.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Cool! yes, it was pretty terrible. :) Thanks! I had fun with them!

      Delete
  6. GREAT PHOTOS! Noelle is very pretty.

    #1. I think you have brown hair (very dark, possibly black.) You have darkish skin, and dark brown eyes... possibly green. I actually imagined you of at least part indian (from the continent india not native american) decent.

    2. Yes I do because I like to know things for sure.

    Fun questions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I agree, she's gorgeous!
      1. Wow. Now I can actually reply to these since I posted what I look like in my hiatus post. :) That is like, so close. And actually, I'm part Filipino, which isn't too terribly far from India!
      2. :D So do I, but sometimes I'm not sure if I'd rather keep my imaginary blogger in my head or adapt to the actual photo. :D
      Thanks! I hope to come up with some more during my hiatus.

      Delete
  7. First, let's admire your amazing light streaks and bokeh!!! I NEVER would've been able to do that! My sister and I also just started using our dad's super nice camera on our next AGSM, so that's probably why.

    1. I know, I know, I already know what you look like XD

    2. I'm stuck on this question. I like seeing what bloggers look like, but it also ruins my imagination when I try to imagine them.

    Oh, and about the mailbox story, my family has had something similar happen, where a car ran into our mailbox. It wasn't stone or anything, it was this really old rusty metal. (This happened on a day my sister and I were, like, 6, and we were getting ready to go to ballet class. We were late, but then we were telling everyone excitedly "Our mailbox got run over!!" XD) For a week, the homeowners association didn't come to fix it, so my dad just propped it up, because otherwise we weren't getting any mail. Finally, they came to fix it with a nicer black sleek shiny modern mailbox (lots of adjectives, I know XD). THE END

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks! :) It's actually pretty easy once you get used to it. After my hiatus, I'll probably do a post on it. :) Oh, congrats! Are you enjoying it? My dad lets me use his as well. :)
      1. YUP.
      3. SAME HERE!
      Oohhhhh...... XD XD XD "Our mailbox got run over!" XD XD XD That's so great. I love adjectives too!

      Delete
  8. Also, what camera do you use?

    -Jewel
    http://www.dollnotebook.com/blogs/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use my dad's camera. XD Actually, I think it's a Canon EOS Rebel T2i. :)

      Delete
  9. These are SOOOOOO pretty!
    I hardly even noticed it was only 12 photos. Most of my photoshoots are about 8-10 pictures.

    Hmm... I'm guessing you have long wavy dark brown hair, brown eyes, light skin, earrings, and braces. (I tried to piece that together from this photo: https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-xO3Sqzb-RNA/WH4UbFxPO9I/AAAAAAAAEd0/2uQfCBWm0yYkdqFOfwjoIj5aWpWizU3SQCLcB/s1600/madiandtheflatizza.jpg and this post: https://dollsnall.blogspot.com/2017/03/my-first-ever-awards-and-little-secret.html but I'm still ot quite sure.)

    I think you're about... 5 feet tall? Maybe? That's about how tall I am.

    I LOVE it when bloggers post pictures of themselves. It makes me feel like I know them better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Mine normally end up waaaay too long. Camp DNA Day 1 was over 70 photos!
      Wow! You'd be a great detective! :) I forgot about those. :D :D :D
      Pretty close. I actually don't know exactly how tall I am. XD 5'2?
      True, very true!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts