Skip to main content

Featured Post

Dolls N' All Rewards!

Yes indeed! For the first time that I have witnessed, a doll blog has it's own rewards program! I'm very, very excited about this program, and I hope you are too! In my excitement about this program release, I'll try not to repeat myself or become too confusing. If I do, just ask me any questions in the comments below! HOW IT WORKS: You, as a valued and amazing reader of Dolls N' All, can now sign up (instructions below) to join the Dolls N' All Rewards program. You'll earn points doing various things (point earning list below) such as following or subscribing to Dolls N' All, sharing a favorite post, commenting, etc. Fixed point amounts will go along with each action. Also, on special days such as 'National Doll Day' or our blogiversary, or possibly Christmas, we'll distribute 'point gifts'. DOTMs will receive a special amount of points as well. Once you hit certain amounts of points, you'll receive 'Reward Credits' which yo…

The Cutest Doll Competition Winner!

Why, 'ello there! Surely you wouldn't want to know who the official cutest doll is, would you? Well, if you really don't, click out. XD If you do, keep reading, because today - WINNER DAY (because three DNA competition winners are being announced) - you will know!
As soon as the poll opened, the results came flooding in.
The winner was pretty obvious, holding the lead the entire week of voting.
And guess what?
It's......
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Raven Sky Mcay of DollNotebook!
Congratulations to the most adorable and cutest doll - officially voted here at Dolls N' All!
Raven, your congratulatory email is on it's way through the web!
Let's give a round of applause to this absolutely darling doll!
~ Light4theLord
photographer of the stars
 


Comments

  1. WOW, THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH TO EVERYONE! I've never really won something online like this. I'm so blessed, thank you!

    -Jewel
    http://www.dollnotebook.com/blogs/.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Raven TOTALLY deserved it! (if I had voted, which I didn't to keep it fair, I would've voted for Raven too!)

      Delete
    2. AWWW! Thanks so much!

      Delete
    3. Wow! That's awesome!!! Congrats! :)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations Raven! :D
    Light4theLord, will you do these sorts of contests again sometime? I was thinking about entering, but I didn't have time.
    ~Sassafras

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts