Skip to main content

Featured Post

life ~ a photostory

  ~ a life update in the form of a photostory ~ this is truly Julia's aesthetic, entirely by accident, most of her closet is blue and white stripes. she's always either wearing her airplane propeller necklace or her dream necklace, wearing double dutch braids.  Once upon a time, there was a girl named Julia. She was a dreamer, one with a good imagination and wide horizons. Some of her happiest days as a teenager were spent taking photos of dolls, lying in the street to get the perfect angle. Her dolls were like built in friends, companions wherever she went, on trips and vacations and outings.  As she grew up, Julia grew busier and busier, and high school was a lot of work. But she had goals and she did everything she could to reach them. One of them was graduating two years early, which took up a lot of time and energy. After hours upon hours of studying, she finally graduated.  Taking a gap year beginning in 2020, the weirdest year of the century, she had no lack of other thi

Cowgirl at Sunset {Noelle Joy}

Hey ya'll! I'm Noelle, and you may or may not have heard of me before. I'm the DNA gals' cousin.

I told you a lot about me in my last photoshoot here at DNA: yeah, it had a lame name

Anyways, Light4theLord said I should share a bit about my modeling and stuff. Well, I actually don't ever dress up when I go. Like, seriously, why get all nice and ready when they're just going to ruin it and do it their way? And also, I don't find my identity in what I look like or what others think anymore. I know who I am in Christ.
So while modeling is really fun (I DO hate summer because everyone wants me to dress immodestly, but I refuse), it's not my everything. I. love. winter. Do you know what winter means? It means snowy studios and sets, and boots, and cute coats, and leggings and everything!

Also, I'm supposed to tell you that Camp Dolls N' All should be up the last week in August. I was so excited that I got to go again this year! L4TL kindly begs requests of you not to go to last years and look at them. And she's serious. She really doesn't want you to. She hates those for some strange reason.

So back to the whole modeling thing. I insist upon modesty - like here, I'm wearing a crop top but it's over a leo so it's still super cute. You can still be cute and modest at the same time.

Huh? Yeah. Okay, so L4TL wants me to share this. It's really like, not what I want to share, but L4TL said it's who I am so I should add it so ya'll know me better. Whatever. :)

"When I first met Noelle, she was coming in for a modeling audition. She walked in the door in a t-shirt and shorts, with just a pair of cute sandals and her hair in a ponytail. No makeup, no flashy shoes, no blingy or showy outfit. That's why I noticed her in the midst of a whole lot of pretty girls who had come to show off. That and the fact that when she walked in the door, she waved to everyone and said, "Hey, I'm Noelle! What's up?" Instead of being on her phone while she was waiting, she complimented several of the other girls on their dresses or hair, and then sat down beside someone who was sitting alone and struck up a conversation. When it was her turn to go back to the studio and get her photo taken, she walked straight to the center after being prepped, tossed her hair over her shoulder, stuck her hands in her pockets, spread her feet wide and gave me this great smile that was like, "Okay, so I'm ready." Whenever you're around Noelle, you can tell that she's got that self-confidence about her - just by the way she dresses and holds herself. Not arrogance, I see plenty of that - but the fact that she knows who she is. Anyways, she was hired and every time I took her pictures, she would always first greet me and call out "Hey, Jennel! How's your day going?" She had these great smiles for me all the time. One day she even gave me a shirt that said 'I shoot people for a living.' I still have it. Noelle is definitely a joy to have. I wanted you to know that."
 - Jennel (photographer)

Okay, so now that I'm totally embarrassed... didn't L4TL do a great job with the photo above?

And yeah, I love to pose. I do it so much, I will just randomly strike a pose and L4TL is like "HOLD IT RIGHT THERE THAT'S SO AWESOME!" kinda like the one below.

I was so disappointed that these adorable capris don't have pockets. WAAH. This is my, "Okay, let's do this!" stance!
 


This is pretty cool, angular wise. Yup, a cowgirl ready to raid!

Shadows! I look so tall here! XD

Just out for a little carefree stroll, ya'll!

#boots #awesome #best #therewasapostonboots #idareutofindit

Balance, balance - school, hobbies, work, play... it requires balance.

Profile? Nah. I like the ones above.

#rocks

I think I was thinking about something. Probably playing FTT (SHOUTOUT TO REBEKAH!). Whoever guesses what FTT stands for NOT INCLUDING REBEKAH wins. :)

Ah, red. :)

The rustic look!

BOOTS AGAIN!

I'll leave you with this. Have an awesome day!
♥ Noelle


Comments

  1. These are some great pictures, and Noelle's personality is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit is so cute! Super patriotic :) Lol I have no idea what FTT stands for XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Katie! True, I didn't think of that. We'll tell you about that sometime... :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts