Skip to main content

Featured Post

life ~ a photostory

  ~ a life update in the form of a photostory ~ this is truly Julia's aesthetic, entirely by accident, most of her closet is blue and white stripes. she's always either wearing her airplane propeller necklace or her dream necklace, wearing double dutch braids.  Once upon a time, there was a girl named Julia. She was a dreamer, one with a good imagination and wide horizons. Some of her happiest days as a teenager were spent taking photos of dolls, lying in the street to get the perfect angle. Her dolls were like built in friends, companions wherever she went, on trips and vacations and outings.  As she grew up, Julia grew busier and busier, and high school was a lot of work. But she had goals and she did everything she could to reach them. One of them was graduating two years early, which took up a lot of time and energy. After hours upon hours of studying, she finally graduated.  Taking a gap year beginning in 2020, the weirdest year of the century, she had no lack of other thi

The M&M Show, Episode 1: BTS of the Patriotic Parade

*****************************************************

Hellooo!
And welcome to the M&M Show!
I'm Mia,
And I'm Madi!
And together we're the M&M Show!


So, yeah. Here you are, and here we are. Like I already said, I'm Mia, and I'm twelve.
I'm Madi, and I'm thirteen.
Let us explain a bit and tell you a little about the show before we begin with today's Behind the Scenes of the Patriotic Parade.
Last month, Light4theLord asked us to come up with a special something for Mondays in the month of July. Yes, this is a July 2-Year-Blogiversary special!
We suggested the M&M show, partially because our names both start with the letter 'M' and partially because we were hoping she'd give us M&Ms.
It worked! And now we're here, on M&M Monday!
We decided to formally call it the M&M Show, since that sounded better than M&M Monday. Plus, if we accidently forget about it on a Monday, it's still the M&M show.
We're both expert..
Procrastinators!
Oh yeah. I forgot to explain about the font. Madi, would you like to do the honors?
No, really. It's okay, you can do it.
You're the oldest.
You're the youngest.
Whatevs. I'll do the first half, you're the second - got it?
Uh-huh.
Don't interrupt.
Okay.
So, all of the blue font is me. Why are we typing this out like dialogue instead of making a video?
Because someone is too lazy to edit the vlog.
And that someone is you, dearest Madi. Didn't I ask you not to interrupt? Actually, don't reply. Anyways, neither of us really wanted to figure out recording a silly, bad quality vlog, or figure out how to post it or edit it or add to it or make it better or-
Pretty much, we didn't really want to work on it very much.
Even though you're interrupting, thank you. That's exactly why we aren't making a vlog. *cracks up*
So we decided to make a post, have L4TL take pictures, and then just have fun. Yeah. That's it. Anyways, since my favorite color is pink, I'll always talk in pink.
Ahem. Type in pink. Or in my case, blue. It's a pretty color. Oh, and what is blue + pink? well, technically, I don't really know. It's somewhere around purple though... I hope. Anyways, if we both happen to think the same thing and say it, we'll type it in purple.
The nice part about this is that you can delete words and not have to edit them out and look like you didn't know what to say. *laughs*
 
 ******************************************
Now, it's time to show you all a little bit of...
BEHIND THE SCENES OF THE PATRIOTIC PARADE!
In case you've missed what the Patriotic Parade is, check out this post.
Anyways, all of us in the Dolls N' All family, including myself *squeals* are very, very excited. Together, we went through a series of ideas that we might put into action. That is, if that stup annoying rain quits. I'm really hoping it does.
We're all hoping that it will.
Well, we should probably get started!

Okay, so we've each been assigned a special part.

 
We're all having a lot of fun coming up with our costumes, and creating props and figuring stuff out - you know, the line up and everything.
So like, we're going to grab some of our sisters and pry some secrets out of them. Mwhahaha! 

Jules! Hey Jules!
Julie! Julie!

Julie: Hey, ya'll. What's up? Oh yeah. Today's that M and N thingy, right?
*eye roll* M&M. Where's your outfit for the Patriotic Parade?
 

Julie: This is my outfit. Totally 2017ish, right? *giggles* You know, the whole off the shoulder, messy bun, jeggings thing?

Yeah, well... someone explain that style. I totally don't get it. It's like your shirt's too big and keeps sliding around.
Julie: Very funny, Madi. It's supposed to look like this.
Okay, well... good luck with whatever your part is!

Hi Katie! Shouldn't you be getting ready for the parade?

Katie: Guess what? I don't have to wear those hot, stuffy, old, annoying, fancy, prancy, little dresses! I get to man - excuse me, doll- The Well!

Please explain for our readers what you mean by 'The Well'. I know what you mean, but they don't.
Katie: The Well was unanimously established as our favorite snack place!! It's the best around, and they've decided to set up a booth at the parade place thing. I get to doll it!
I can't believe Josie's actually trusting you with the ice cream.
Katie: SHHHH! Don't say that! I wouldn't want Josie to hear!

Hi sis! What have you got there?

Kit: It's just my outfit for the parade. Julie's supposed to braid my hair later. Right now I think she's practicing her part... not like it needs any practicing. She takes plenty of them anyways.

Isn't that the truth! Ha, we know what we're talking about... but only readers who really know Jules know what we're talking about.
*laughs*

You'll do great, Kit! Have fun!
 
 

OHMYGOODNESS! I love your hair so much!
It's so gorgeous!
Elly: Thanks, you guys. Julie spent like, forever on it. I didn't want her to wield her curling iron and chance burning my hair, so it took a while. I just hope it doesn't get ruined before the parade!

You'll look gorgeous anyways! But... isn't that hot?
You look hot.
Elly: Ha. Thanks for the encouragement. Yes, it's very hot.
Elly: Thank goodness I've got my accessory! I'll definitely need it.

You'll be amazing. Don't trip!
 
Alright, so that's almost everyone except for us! Ready to see some sneak peek selfies?

If you're a DNA fan, you'll guess what my outfit is! Trace it back to it's original inspiration, and you've got four numbers to work with!

How's my hair? I'm not getting quite dressed yet, but I'll let you in on the fact that.... I'm going to be riding something.
 
I guess that's it for tod-

Katie: Hey there, bye!
Woah, woah, woah! Katie, whaaat?!
 

Katie: CHANGE OF PLANS!!
Nooooooooo!!!
Well, I hope you enjoyed that! I have no idea what on earth is going on with Katie running around in a leotard, but umm... you can be sure tomorrow is going to be interesting!
 

 

Comments

  1. Very interesting.

    Hey, Kaya and Kirsten have nominated Samantha and Ameila for the Sisters Tag.
    https://teatimewithmelodyq.blogspot.com/2017/07/the-sisters-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice sneak peek and a wonderful new segment. I look forward to more m'm shows. For the four numbers, are they 1, 9, 0, and 4?

    Diamond

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you'll continue to enjoy them! Almost - one number wrong!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts