Skip to main content

Featured Post

Dolls N' All Rewards!

Yes indeed! For the first time that I have witnessed, a doll blog has it's own rewards program! I'm very, very excited about this program, and I hope you are too! In my excitement about this program release, I'll try not to repeat myself or become too confusing. If I do, just ask me any questions in the comments below! HOW IT WORKS: You, as a valued and amazing reader of Dolls N' All, can now sign up (instructions below) to join the Dolls N' All Rewards program. You'll earn points doing various things (point earning list below) such as following or subscribing to Dolls N' All, sharing a favorite post, commenting, etc. Fixed point amounts will go along with each action. Also, on special days such as 'National Doll Day' or our blogiversary, or possibly Christmas, we'll distribute 'point gifts'. DOTMs will receive a special amount of points as well. Once you hit certain amounts of points, you'll receive 'Reward Credits' which yo…

DIY Doll Lego Set Tutorial ~ June DOTM ~

Hello, awesome people! Today I'll be showing you how to make these awesome Lego sets-all made out of human-sized Legos!

YOU WILL NEED;
  • A 4x4 Baseplate in Green
  • Two, 2-stud length sloped pieces
  • One, 1-stud length sloped piece
  • Three 1x2 bricks. (mine are textured)
  • Two ''grill'' pieces in gray

​Step 1. Place a 1x2 on your Lego plate like so.

Step 2. Place another 1x2 in front of it.

Step 3. Place a third 1x2 brick next to the first one.

​Step 4. Place a sloped piece on one side...

.... and the other.

Step 5. Add your flat piece to the lower side. See? It's starting to look like a house!
 
​Step 6. Place your other, smaller sloped piece as shown.
 


​Step 7. Slide one of the grill pieces between two rows of studs to look like a fence.
 

​Do it on the other side, as well.

​Ta-da! A tiny house with a ramp, and fence!

​I also made a second one...

 
You can glue the pieces in place as you build it, but I think it's more funto leave them disassembleable.

Happy Building!

 

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks!

      -Adalyn The Awesome Lego Engineer

      Delete
  2. SOO cute! The first one actually looks a little like a set that I have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR! Really? Maybe you could make a doll set to match it and take a picture of both!

      Delete
  3. I love Legos! That's really creative that you used normal sized Legos to create a miniature set! :)
    ~Jenn~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! My brothers have this H-U-G-E bin of them, and I was absent-mindedly playing around with them, when I had this idea. Maybe I'll make printable boxes for them.

      Delete
  4. Cute! I've found quite a few mini Lego builds on pinterest. I agree, leave the piece of resistence on the Kragl and allow for build and re-build!
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts