Skip to main content

Featured Post

Jumping into June // Looking Ahead, Issue 2

It's summer! *cheers* Hey ya'll! It's Light4theLord here. Since I'm homeschooled, I just got finished with that dreaded America - whoops, sorry. Can't tell you, or you might know what grade I'm in.. or not. Mwhahaha. Some of you will understand this. :) Anyways, it's SUMMER! Do you know what that means?! Well, on Dolls N' All, it means.... just a second. There's a doll that's begging for something. Okay, fine, fine, Madi. Just.. leave me alone. I want to write this part. Yes, Madi, I will let you write the next part. Just let go of me, okay? I promise! Madi wants to tell you guys some stuff too. I promised her I'd let her, so.... *reluctant sigh* Here's it off to Madi. ************************************* 'Ello, awesome readers! Guess what we all get to do this summer? We get to do lots of stuff. Wanna guess? Oh wait a second. I'm supposed to be doing the DOTM part, aren't I? Light4theLord in the distance, "YES! Just …

Anne Of Green Gables

Meet Anne, otherwise known as Mia.

"I know I chatter on far too much, but if you only knew how many things I want to say and don't."
- Anne of Green Gables -





"Anne Shirley - Anne with an 'e'."



"And I promise I'll never do it again. That's the one good thing about me. I never do the same wrong thing twice."
- Anne -

















*************************************
Hope you enjoyed that! If you haven't watched Anne of Green Gables *gasp* then go do it. If you have, let me know which one was your favorite - the first, second, or third?
 


Comments

  1. Wow, such awesome pictures! Mia looks so cute like Anna Of Green Gables, I love all of those books! You should try a pippi longstocking photo shoot! :D
    ~Sam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I actually *ahem* haven't read the books *ahem* but I love the first two movies! :)

      Delete
  2. I love these photos, and the lighting is great! Mia-I mean Anne-looks really good in that dress. I've read all the Anne books, and they're so good. :)
    ~Christian Homeschooler

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I agree - it's a pretty one. :) I love her story!

      Delete
  3. These photos are super pretty! And I actually happen all of the Anne of Green Gables books checked out from the library right now! (Except the first one because I bought that one at a booksale.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Oh, cool! Are you enjoying them?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts