Skip to main content

Featured Post

life ~ a photostory

  ~ a life update in the form of a photostory ~ this is truly Julia's aesthetic, entirely by accident, most of her closet is blue and white stripes. she's always either wearing her airplane propeller necklace or her dream necklace, wearing double dutch braids.  Once upon a time, there was a girl named Julia. She was a dreamer, one with a good imagination and wide horizons. Some of her happiest days as a teenager were spent taking photos of dolls, lying in the street to get the perfect angle. Her dolls were like built in friends, companions wherever she went, on trips and vacations and outings.  As she grew up, Julia grew busier and busier, and high school was a lot of work. But she had goals and she did everything she could to reach them. One of them was graduating two years early, which took up a lot of time and energy. After hours upon hours of studying, she finally graduated.  Taking a gap year beginning in 2020, the weirdest year of the century, she had no lack of other thi

mia and star

Remember Mia? Well, today we have another amazing photoshoot - of her and Star, Elly's horse!


 
Mia is a fantastic rider, and Elly was even able to teach her how to lope! (Western for canter)




I thought this was a pretty shot. :)



Yay, yay, light streaks!

I thought that the bokeh in this one would please those who choose bokeh over light streaks (that was for you, Samantha). :)



 

Woah. This has GOT to be the best light streaks I've ever attained. I nearly ruined my eyes though, because I was trying to find my subject and it was so bright I almost looked at the sun through a camera lens. Youch.


Pretty boots!



This is hands down my fav.


{single shots}




 

Posing for the camera...


lovely mia...
 



boots X crossed

First person to tell me which GOTY had this skirt in her meet outfit WITHOUT looking it up wins. :D









************************************
I hope you enjoyed this! What do you think about a blogging schedule this summer? Would Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays be good?
~ Light4theLord

Comments

  1. This was a cute photo shoot. I LOVED the pictures. I know that Mia is wearing Nicki's skirt. Tuesday's Thursday's and Saturday's sound great. Hey, maybe you could even have the DOTM be on another day too. I think as long as you are having fun, then anything works.

    Diamond
    worldofagdolls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You're right - shoutout to you in a coming post! I'm glad you think it's a good idea - maybe the DOTM can be on Thursday. :D

      Delete
  2. WHAT I WAS GAWKING SO MUCH AT THESE. They were just so pretty and wonderful and beautiful and BOKEH and *hyperventilates*
    I had a hard time picking favorites, but: https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-R63Qwqdlc3g/WQY1gU-ArNI/AAAAAAAAGW4/C-iRRtJ0oM09IQB4GI0Y3jxrV7rojCbhACLcB/s1600/IMG_8282.JPG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks!! :D Bokeh is pretty, and I love it when I am able to catch it! Oh, that's so cool that you like that one! Thanks for letting me know!

      Delete
  3. Was it Nicki, GOTY 2007?? I SWEAR I did not look it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess! Great job! Shoutout to you soon! :) It's funny, four people guessed at the same time, so shoutout to everyone (though Diamond got it first but it was my fault for not publishing it) who got it!

      Delete
  4. That schedule would be good ! I think it's Saige's skirt .

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm pretty sure that it's Nicki's! (Is that how you spell it?
    <3Bella

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts