Skip to main content

Featured Post

Jumping into June // Looking Ahead, Issue 2

It's summer! *cheers* Hey ya'll! It's Light4theLord here. Since I'm homeschooled, I just got finished with that dreaded America - whoops, sorry. Can't tell you, or you might know what grade I'm in.. or not. Mwhahaha. Some of you will understand this. :) Anyways, it's SUMMER! Do you know what that means?! Well, on Dolls N' All, it means.... just a second. There's a doll that's begging for something. Okay, fine, fine, Madi. Just.. leave me alone. I want to write this part. Yes, Madi, I will let you write the next part. Just let go of me, okay? I promise! Madi wants to tell you guys some stuff too. I promised her I'd let her, so.... *reluctant sigh* Here's it off to Madi. ************************************* 'Ello, awesome readers! Guess what we all get to do this summer? We get to do lots of stuff. Wanna guess? Oh wait a second. I'm supposed to be doing the DOTM part, aren't I? Light4theLord in the distance, "YES! Just …

The Goodbye // A Must See

So, last week, I was dying to see something that my amazing friend Madison from DelightfulWorldofDolls had worked on what seems like FOREVEEERRRRR.......
so even after Easter dinner, I asked if I could borrow my grandmother's phone to check... and I was super disappointed to find out that the internet was being stubborn and very bad. It wouldn't upload the awesomeness of dolls. *sigh* What is this world (wide web, a.k.a. www) coming to?! :D
So the next day, when it was supposed to go, I was DYING to find out all about her special project that I raced through school as fast as I possibly could and then was working on my chores when I realized *gasp* I could find out all about it while I was folding laundry! :D That was the first and last time I actually liked laundry. :D
 
 
If you don't already know what I'm talking about....
watch the The Goodbye!
On April 16th, tragedy strikes the Delightful World of Dolls family in a way none of them ever saw coming. But the tragedy brings a journey -- and the journey ends in a goodbye.

~ LIght4theLord
 


Comments

  1. Yes! We watched it the second it came out! X'D I loved it so much!
    ~ Taryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Goodbye was SO good! I already watched it like six times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the Goodbye too! I actually have it up on my site! http://www.dollnotebook.com/blogs/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was pretty awesome! :D That's fantastic - thanks for doing that!

      Delete
  4. I just watched it, and I think it was really meaningful! Thanks for the video suggestion!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm really glad you liked it! She did a fantabulous job, didn't she? :)

      Delete
  5. I loved it! It was so well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, thank you SO much for sharing this!! You rock!! <3

    Madison

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts