Skip to main content

Featured Post

Jumping into June // Looking Ahead, Issue 2

It's summer! *cheers* Hey ya'll! It's Light4theLord here. Since I'm homeschooled, I just got finished with that dreaded America - whoops, sorry. Can't tell you, or you might know what grade I'm in.. or not. Mwhahaha. Some of you will understand this. :) Anyways, it's SUMMER! Do you know what that means?! Well, on Dolls N' All, it means.... just a second. There's a doll that's begging for something. Okay, fine, fine, Madi. Just.. leave me alone. I want to write this part. Yes, Madi, I will let you write the next part. Just let go of me, okay? I promise! Madi wants to tell you guys some stuff too. I promised her I'd let her, so.... *reluctant sigh* Here's it off to Madi. ************************************* 'Ello, awesome readers! Guess what we all get to do this summer? We get to do lots of stuff. Wanna guess? Oh wait a second. I'm supposed to be doing the DOTM part, aren't I? Light4theLord in the distance, "YES! Just …

The Eggs-pedition, Starring Katie and Samantha

~ An Easter Special ~
 
On Easter afternoon, April 16, 2017, Katie and Samantha went to hunt eggs.

Both had special new baskets that ended up holding LOTS of eggs...



 
~ some bonus pics ~











Don't you love this picture?

 
***********************************
Now may the hunt begin!
Samantha and Katie each set out to find three special eggs for their baskets....


Samantha's first one was found in a little hole.

A pretty, purple egg!

That makes one!
She nearly missed the next one, hidden in the tall grass.


Thankfully, she didn't step on it.

Two pretty eggs in a lovely little basket!

The third and final egg took a little stretch.

Set just beyond her reach, Samantha had to scramble up onto the ledge below it to reach this pink egg!

Ta-da! Three Easter eggs in Samantha's new Easter basket!




 
*********************************
Katie's POV

Ah, perfect, I said to myself... at least that's what I thought before I had to reach into the thorny bush for my first egg - a pretty sky blue one.

My new woven basket was already filled with the Easter grass (a.k.a. shreds of paper) but was lacking in pastel colored eggs. I was bound to fix that problem.

That makes one!

As I strolled past the flower beds, I spotted something pink that didn't exactly belong.

You guess it, another egg!

This time, it was a pale pink egg!

Ta-da!

One more egg and my basket will be complete!

The final, camouflaged, green egg was hidden in the foliage of this tree. I triumphantly climbed up it.

Victory!
Yes, that's me. In a tree. Wearing a dress.

 

Voila! My Easter basket full of pretty eggs!



**********************************
The two almost-twelve-year-old girls!










 

 Here we have the lovely baskets!
Happy Easter! Christ is Risen!
~ Light4theLord & the dolls
 
 
 

Comments

  1. Amazing post! :D Happy Easter, He is risen indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is hard but fun. To climb a tree in dress that is. Amazing picture!
    ~ Taryn

    lifeofafarmdoll.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute pictures! I actually did step on a egg while hunting for them this year. xD

    Christ has risen indeed! Hallelujah!

    ♥Katie
    www.thekitkatstudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Poor egg.... :D
      Amen!
      ~ Light4theLord

      Delete
  4. Great story. Cute photos. I really like the girls' dresses; the colors are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My grandmother made them for me and my sister, and my sister pretty much lets me use all of her stuff. :D ~ L4TL

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts