Skip to main content

Featured Post

Jumping into June // Looking Ahead, Issue 2

It's summer! *cheers* Hey ya'll! It's Light4theLord here. Since I'm homeschooled, I just got finished with that dreaded America - whoops, sorry. Can't tell you, or you might know what grade I'm in.. or not. Mwhahaha. Some of you will understand this. :) Anyways, it's SUMMER! Do you know what that means?! Well, on Dolls N' All, it means.... just a second. There's a doll that's begging for something. Okay, fine, fine, Madi. Just.. leave me alone. I want to write this part. Yes, Madi, I will let you write the next part. Just let go of me, okay? I promise! Madi wants to tell you guys some stuff too. I promised her I'd let her, so.... *reluctant sigh* Here's it off to Madi. ************************************* 'Ello, awesome readers! Guess what we all get to do this summer? We get to do lots of stuff. Wanna guess? Oh wait a second. I'm supposed to be doing the DOTM part, aren't I? Light4theLord in the distance, "YES! Just …

I Challenge You!

Juliette Brooke Albright here (again.)!
Last post, #ilovemysisters, several of you guys commented saying that if I made this into a challenge, you'd do it. Ready?
1. Take a picture of you and your sister(s).
2. Put it in a Polaroid frame (picmonkey.com)
3. Upload it onto your blog and tell a bit about your sister(s) and you.
4. Copy and paste these steps below it!
5. Use the #ilovemysisters
5. Challenge other dolls to do it!
 
So, there we have it! I'll start it off. :)
In the pic with me is my sister Katie. She arrived last May and was the first to join the DNA family after DNA was started. :D She's the fun, spunky one. Did you know that she was named after Katie of The Kit Kat Studio?
 
I challenge ALL the followers and subscribers of Dolls N' All to do this!
When you post #ilovemysisters on your blog, make sure to comment below this post and let me know about it! I'm looking forward to it!
~ Jules


Comments

  1. What an amazing idea! Here ya go: https://stuffieadventures.wordpress.com/2017/04/08/ilovemysisters-dolls-n-all-challenge/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE it! Thanks so much for doing it! ~ Jules

      Delete
  2. SUCH a neat idea, L4TL!! I can't wait to do it!!! Aw, I'd forgotten Katie was named after me. That's so special. :) She's always been my favorite doll- JK. ;) :D

    ♥Katie
    www.thekitaktstudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh- and I'm going to do it even though I'm not a doll. ;) Is that alright?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did it! Here's mine!

    https://worldofagdolls.blogspot.com/2017/04/ilovemysisters.html?showComment=1494985683264#c8589524724396701598

    Diamond
    https://worldofagdolls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yay! I love it - thanks so much for taking the challenge!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts