Skip to main content

Featured Post

Jumping into June // Looking Ahead, Issue 2

It's summer! *cheers* Hey ya'll! It's Light4theLord here. Since I'm homeschooled, I just got finished with that dreaded America - whoops, sorry. Can't tell you, or you might know what grade I'm in.. or not. Mwhahaha. Some of you will understand this. :) Anyways, it's SUMMER! Do you know what that means?! Well, on Dolls N' All, it means.... just a second. There's a doll that's begging for something. Okay, fine, fine, Madi. Just.. leave me alone. I want to write this part. Yes, Madi, I will let you write the next part. Just let go of me, okay? I promise! Madi wants to tell you guys some stuff too. I promised her I'd let her, so.... *reluctant sigh* Here's it off to Madi. ************************************* 'Ello, awesome readers! Guess what we all get to do this summer? We get to do lots of stuff. Wanna guess? Oh wait a second. I'm supposed to be doing the DOTM part, aren't I? Light4theLord in the distance, "YES! Just …

Easter ~ An AGPS with Katie ~

When Mia spent the weekend with us, she brought a ton of stuff we could all model... so we did! Starting with Katie, we've got this fun spring photoshoot to bring you! We thought it'd be fun to do it just in time for Easter!







Hooray! Spring is here!











Someone left their shoes behind.... oh well, it is spring after all!






~ The DNA Family

Comments

  1. Katie looks amazing in that dress! I gought myself all of Kit's outfits, but I was so sad that I couldn't snag that one since it was in the archives! Happy Late Easter L4TL! I hope you had a good one!
    ~Sammy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Aw, I'm sorry... :( I was so excited when I saw that Mia had brought it with her! :D Happy belated Easter to you too!
      ~ Light4theLord

      Delete
  2. Beautiful pictures!
    ~ Taryn

    http://lifeofafarmdoll.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super pretty. Yes- you have to go barefoot in spring! ;)

    ♥Katie
    www.thekitkatstudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you! Happy Easter to you as well!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts