Skip to main content

Featured Post

Jumping into June // Looking Ahead, Issue 2

It's summer! *cheers* Hey ya'll! It's Light4theLord here. Since I'm homeschooled, I just got finished with that dreaded America - whoops, sorry. Can't tell you, or you might know what grade I'm in.. or not. Mwhahaha. Some of you will understand this. :) Anyways, it's SUMMER! Do you know what that means?! Well, on Dolls N' All, it means.... just a second. There's a doll that's begging for something. Okay, fine, fine, Madi. Just.. leave me alone. I want to write this part. Yes, Madi, I will let you write the next part. Just let go of me, okay? I promise! Madi wants to tell you guys some stuff too. I promised her I'd let her, so.... *reluctant sigh* Here's it off to Madi. ************************************* 'Ello, awesome readers! Guess what we all get to do this summer? We get to do lots of stuff. Wanna guess? Oh wait a second. I'm supposed to be doing the DOTM part, aren't I? Light4theLord in the distance, "YES! Just …

~ Caroline ~

Last weekend, DNA had four special guests - yes, four!
Mia got to spend the night, as you most likely know, on both Friday night and Saturday!
Oh, and this is Madi, BTW. :D
Light4theLord's good friend Anna, whom she hadn't had over since June 10th of 2016, came over!
And of course, she brought three friends - Felicity, Elizabeth, and Caroline! Today's photoshoot is of the lovely, exquisite Caroline Faith Abbot!

- outfit designed by Juliette Albright -
top: turquoise bow top, MA jacket
bottom: MA floral skirt, white leggings
shoes: MA white platform sandals
accessories: white beaded necklace






This is one of my favorite pictures that I took!

L4TL was in love with Caroline's curls.... I liked the color of her eyes! :D




If you'd like, you can read more about Caroline here!
Hope you enjoyed! Which picture was your favorite?
~ Madi
 

Comments

  1. Caroline is absolutely gorgeous! My favorite is this one: https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-fUNvM39Sf4c/WPJRxuz1t4I/AAAAAAAAGFk/HCtf_ct1178fcBeDNPGJvbdLqP9L5Rn_gCLcB/s1600/IMG_8411.JPG

    Also, I think you put the wrong URL for your blog...musingsbymadi.wordpress.com leads to a bunch of politics mish mash. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I second that! I like that one too!
      Oh no! Thanks so much for informing me. I was in a hurry and was obviously not paying attention and switched the link thingy. I changed it. :)
      ~ Madi

      Delete
  2. Caroline is adorable! I wish I got her before she was retired... *sigh* I hate when AG retires beautiful dolls like Caroline! Poor archived Dollies! XD I also like the skirt she has on A LOT! The outfits you have your dolls in are always so stylish!
    ~Sam <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too.... :/ IKR?! Poor archived dolls... Thanks! It's one of my favorites!
      Since I was super little, I was always designing outfits... I love doing it to this day! :D
      ~ Light4theLord

      Delete
    2. That's amazing! Also, you won my giveaway for the dress on my blog, in case you didn't know!

      Delete
    3. Sam, when I read this comment, I immediately checked your blog and I was SO super excited! TYSM!!! :D

      Delete
  3. Caroline is SO pretty! My favorite picture you took was the 8th one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is, isn't she?! Thanks! I really liked that one too... :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts