Skip to main content

Featured Post

life ~ a photostory

  ~ a life update in the form of a photostory ~ this is truly Julia's aesthetic, entirely by accident, most of her closet is blue and white stripes. she's always either wearing her airplane propeller necklace or her dream necklace, wearing double dutch braids.  Once upon a time, there was a girl named Julia. She was a dreamer, one with a good imagination and wide horizons. Some of her happiest days as a teenager were spent taking photos of dolls, lying in the street to get the perfect angle. Her dolls were like built in friends, companions wherever she went, on trips and vacations and outings.  As she grew up, Julia grew busier and busier, and high school was a lot of work. But she had goals and she did everything she could to reach them. One of them was graduating two years early, which took up a lot of time and energy. After hours upon hours of studying, she finally graduated.  Taking a gap year beginning in 2020, the weirdest year of the century, she had no lack of other thi

Spending a Day in Space

This is for AGDollAwesome's Photoshoot Competition
Theme: Galaxy
 
 News Reporter: "Today is a monumental day in all of doll history. For the first time ever, recorded on the wonderful world wide web, one very special American Girl doll is venturing into the galaxy of the Milky Way! Our special cameras are recording this special moment as the first doll lands on the moon! But first, a message from our sponsor!"
***********************************
Have you ever wanted to celebrate someone special in your life? Have you ever wanted to show them how out-of-this-world they are? Well, now you can!
Celebrate your friendship with the FUN SIZE Milky Way (name and brand are registered to Mars Inc.) - enough for two!
"It's out of this world!"
"It's in its own special galaxy!"

 
Milky Way - out of this world, and in another galaxy


Share a Milky Way every day - use #milkywaymemories to document your fun!
Brought to you by MilkyWay - way to make your day!
**********************************

Katie Kittredge, doll on the moon.




"And I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free!" (lyrics from Proud to be an American)





 

 










 "This is one small step for a doll, one giant leap for dollkind."
 



 


***************************
I should've captioned all of those, shouldn't I have? Oh well! I really, really, really, really hope you liked Katie's spacesuit and her moonwalk! I'm really proud of it! A HUGE thanks to my little brother who helped me with her outfit!
I'm really happy with the way this turned out!
~ Light4theLord
 
Side note from Katie: Boy am I glad that L4TL's brother helped me out... otherwise I would be either wearing a sparkly silver sweater or a crunchy suit of tinfoil!
 
 





Comments

  1. I love the Milky-way advertisement! xD Also, Katie's outfit is awesome!! Y'all did a great job on it! :)

    ♥Katie
    www.thekitkatstudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I had a LOT of fun (eating it! XD). I was despairing over it until he came up with the idea! :)
      ~ L4TL

      Delete
  2. I have never seen someone do a moonwalk with their doll! SOOOO cool! You are pretty darn creative (-:

    -Jewel
    http://www.dollnotebook.com/blogs/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really enjoyed it! My brothers helped me too. :)

      Delete
  3. Awesome outfit !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your glasses Madi ! Also Katies spacesuit is so Awesome !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love her spacesuit - she was so lucky that she got to do it! ~ Madi

      Delete
  5. Great space suit and moon landing shoot.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts