Skip to main content

Featured Post

Jumping into June // Looking Ahead, Issue 2

It's summer! *cheers* Hey ya'll! It's Light4theLord here. Since I'm homeschooled, I just got finished with that dreaded America - whoops, sorry. Can't tell you, or you might know what grade I'm in.. or not. Mwhahaha. Some of you will understand this. :) Anyways, it's SUMMER! Do you know what that means?! Well, on Dolls N' All, it means.... just a second. There's a doll that's begging for something. Okay, fine, fine, Madi. Just.. leave me alone. I want to write this part. Yes, Madi, I will let you write the next part. Just let go of me, okay? I promise! Madi wants to tell you guys some stuff too. I promised her I'd let her, so.... *reluctant sigh* Here's it off to Madi. ************************************* 'Ello, awesome readers! Guess what we all get to do this summer? We get to do lots of stuff. Wanna guess? Oh wait a second. I'm supposed to be doing the DOTM part, aren't I? Light4theLord in the distance, "YES! Just …

It's Raining, It's Pouring... No, Actually It's Just Sprinkling

This is for AGDollAwesome's Photoshoot Competition
Theme: Sprinkles
Starring Elizabeth Cole

Don't you just love this umbrella? It's from Jaimie and Mia, who are part of an exciting new photostory... hint hint.


I love this one - the reflection of the boots in the puddle!




I see a tiny bit of bokeh... hmm..


Hey there!


I'm in love with this little rain set. :)



It's sprinkling! Perfect timing for the photoshoot!




Look, it's sprinkles of rain!



More sprinkling!











Playing in puddles is always so much fun!









That one ^
is my favorite of them all!
Which was your favorite? :) Hope you enjoyed!
~ Light4theLord
 

Comments

  1. Cute pictures! The colors really pop in the gray and wet outdoors. :)
    ~Christian Homeschooler

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the red umbrella + rain-boots! They're so adorable.

    ♥Katie
    www.thekitkatstudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The red raingear is from Jaimie and Mia!

      Delete
  3. 21,33, and 41 are my favorite!! I love that umbrella! :)
    <3Bella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! You must have a LOT of patience to count all of those! :D Thanks - I love it too!

      Delete
  4. Great outfit. Not sure which I would pick as a favorite. I'm kind of drawn to the one with your model out of focus...the last one. the others are great too. not sure why I/m drawn to the last one. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts