Skip to main content

Featured Post

Jumping into June // Looking Ahead, Issue 2

It's summer! *cheers* Hey ya'll! It's Light4theLord here. Since I'm homeschooled, I just got finished with that dreaded America - whoops, sorry. Can't tell you, or you might know what grade I'm in.. or not. Mwhahaha. Some of you will understand this. :) Anyways, it's SUMMER! Do you know what that means?! Well, on Dolls N' All, it means.... just a second. There's a doll that's begging for something. Okay, fine, fine, Madi. Just.. leave me alone. I want to write this part. Yes, Madi, I will let you write the next part. Just let go of me, okay? I promise! Madi wants to tell you guys some stuff too. I promised her I'd let her, so.... *reluctant sigh* Here's it off to Madi. ************************************* 'Ello, awesome readers! Guess what we all get to do this summer? We get to do lots of stuff. Wanna guess? Oh wait a second. I'm supposed to be doing the DOTM part, aren't I? Light4theLord in the distance, "YES! Just …

Are You Ready To Meet Me?! A DOTM Post

  
 
 
 
Are you ready to meet me? I'm bold.... kind of...

 

I'm the old(est in my family).

 

I've got hair to spare! No kidding. I'm...

 

 
Kanani Auli'i Akina! Hi, guys, today I'll be showing you some pictures of me in a few of my favorite outfits.

 

 
My great grandma made these cute overalls, and I love wearing this tank top with them.

 
 
 

My hair is sew long! It can be annoying sometimes, but it's really pretty.

 

 
On the playground...

 
 
 

 
I love my new dress! I like how it has different fabrics in the front and back.

 
 

 
Me and my little daffodil friend. I'm sew excited for spring!

 
 

Did you know that I wear glasses sometimes? I'm farsighted.
 

 
Coming up next, an in-store report from AGPDC. I'm sew excited to be your DOTM. Bye bye! 

Love from,

 
sewsweetdollies.wordpress.com

Comments

  1. For some reason the pictures aren't working. Do you have any idea why?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm... I'm not exactly sure. They're showing up for me. Maybe it's the browser, or possibly they just might not be working... I'll try a different way next time - thanks for letting me know!

      Delete
  2. Yeah! I'm having the same problem! I can't see the photos.... :/
    ~Sam

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the Same problem . But other then that Good post !

    ReplyDelete
  4. FWI I can't see the pictures either. :/

    ♥Katie
    www.thekitkatstudio.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now my pics work ! Her long her is so pretty and I like the color of her hair .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts