Skip to main content

Featured Post

Jumping into June // Looking Ahead, Issue 2

It's summer! *cheers* Hey ya'll! It's Light4theLord here. Since I'm homeschooled, I just got finished with that dreaded America - whoops, sorry. Can't tell you, or you might know what grade I'm in.. or not. Mwhahaha. Some of you will understand this. :) Anyways, it's SUMMER! Do you know what that means?! Well, on Dolls N' All, it means.... just a second. There's a doll that's begging for something. Okay, fine, fine, Madi. Just.. leave me alone. I want to write this part. Yes, Madi, I will let you write the next part. Just let go of me, okay? I promise! Madi wants to tell you guys some stuff too. I promised her I'd let her, so.... *reluctant sigh* Here's it off to Madi. ************************************* 'Ello, awesome readers! Guess what we all get to do this summer? We get to do lots of stuff. Wanna guess? Oh wait a second. I'm supposed to be doing the DOTM part, aren't I? Light4theLord in the distance, "YES! Just …

How to Make a Special Valentine's Heart Card - with Paisley, the DOTM!

IMG_4556.JPG

Hey everybody!  It’s your lovely DOTM, Paisley!  So I turned 8 on valentine’s day, and I’m SO excited to share with you this valentine I made for all my sisters!  It’s really easy too!  I call it a watercolor heart valentine.  Pretty much all you need is watercolor and paper.  My paper is about 4 inches by 2 inches.  You can also use crayon, acrylic paint, or whatever you want to make this!
IMG_4550.JPG

Start by folding your paper in half, and drawing a small heart in the center.
I chose purple, but it’s completely up to you.
IMG_4552.JPG

Then do another color around that first heart.  With that same color, draw a heart outline outside the center hearts.
IMG_4553.JPG

Here’s the fun part, adding colors inside!  I did pink, orange and teal.  
IMG_4554.JPG

With a magenta sharpie, I added detailing.  Be sure to make it unique and special to the person you are giving it to!
IMG_4555.JPG

Decorate the inside with a special message for that special someone, and you are done!
IMG_4556.JPG

You are now presented with a beautiful watercolor valentine.  <3  <3  <3
Coming soon:  my birthday presents!
Who was your special someone?

Reality (1).png

Comments

  1. Happy birthday Paisley! I love watercolor- these cards were so cute!

    ♥Katie
    www.thekitkatstudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Paisley it is so pretty! I love the pink! Pink is my favourite colour! Happy birthday!
    ~ Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are your sisters names Paisely ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olivia Rose: You're 8? ME TOO!!! YAY EIGHT YEAR OLDS!!!! * Does happy dance for eight year olds.* And I LOVE those cards!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts