Skip to main content

Featured Post

Jumping into June // Looking Ahead, Issue 2

It's summer! *cheers* Hey ya'll! It's Light4theLord here. Since I'm homeschooled, I just got finished with that dreaded America - whoops, sorry. Can't tell you, or you might know what grade I'm in.. or not. Mwhahaha. Some of you will understand this. :) Anyways, it's SUMMER! Do you know what that means?! Well, on Dolls N' All, it means.... just a second. There's a doll that's begging for something. Okay, fine, fine, Madi. Just.. leave me alone. I want to write this part. Yes, Madi, I will let you write the next part. Just let go of me, okay? I promise! Madi wants to tell you guys some stuff too. I promised her I'd let her, so.... *reluctant sigh* Here's it off to Madi. ************************************* 'Ello, awesome readers! Guess what we all get to do this summer? We get to do lots of stuff. Wanna guess? Oh wait a second. I'm supposed to be doing the DOTM part, aren't I? Light4theLord in the distance, "YES! Just …

Fashion Friday: Katie's Spring Style

Katie here - another one of Madi's photoshoots. It definitely feels like summer around here. Ugh. And I thought we were going snow skiing this winter!
Guess what? Lydia P. guessed the brand of Sam's top (which is the same brand as mine) - Build-A-Bear! Light4theLord was going through her stuff and didn't want to get rid of these adorb tops, so she let Sam and I try them on first - they fit! You should've seen Sam trying to try on the dresses. XD It was hysterical!
 Anyways, ready to see my summery-springish style?
Ta-da! White legging capris and a tank top - pretty great. You can play a lot of sports in this style!

Samantha and Madi both say I need to redo my profile picture too. That's why the three of us are getting a photoshoot each, with Madi's to come. I really don't care about my profile picture, but do you guys? I guess so. :D

The back of this is pretty cute with braided criss-cross straps.

Do you like how my hair flips under now instead of up?

Julie is my new hairstylist. I really dislike it. I think that two photoshoots of my hair like this is fine. I'm going back to my regular now. It's more me... more spunky. :)

Did you know that my eyes are turquoise?

It was so warm!

Okay. I admit it....
 
I was looking at a squirrel.

A really close up one. Light4theLord loves this one for some reason.

Here's a detail of my top: it's like a stitched/sequin border with a beaded beach scene. Pretty cute, and comfy!

I like this one.

 

Madi was so pleased with herself for taking so many light streak pictures. Hardly ANY of the DNA pictures are edited. The ones I can think of off the top of my head are the ones we played around with and said they were edited, and the 'Ice Princess' one and the 'Ultimate Hide-and-Seek'. But those of course, were only for the header thingy.

Bye guys! I'm headed to gymnastics. I play a LOT of sports. Soccer, basketball, volleyball, track, swim team (in the summer), gymnastics...
= Katie =

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts