Skip to main content

Featured Post

Jumping into June // Looking Ahead, Issue 2

It's summer! *cheers* Hey ya'll! It's Light4theLord here. Since I'm homeschooled, I just got finished with that dreaded America - whoops, sorry. Can't tell you, or you might know what grade I'm in.. or not. Mwhahaha. Some of you will understand this. :) Anyways, it's SUMMER! Do you know what that means?! Well, on Dolls N' All, it means.... just a second. There's a doll that's begging for something. Okay, fine, fine, Madi. Just.. leave me alone. I want to write this part. Yes, Madi, I will let you write the next part. Just let go of me, okay? I promise! Madi wants to tell you guys some stuff too. I promised her I'd let her, so.... *reluctant sigh* Here's it off to Madi. ************************************* 'Ello, awesome readers! Guess what we all get to do this summer? We get to do lots of stuff. Wanna guess? Oh wait a second. I'm supposed to be doing the DOTM part, aren't I? Light4theLord in the distance, "YES! Just …

Birthday Gift Review #3: From Lily and Noelle

Madi again, for the third review of my amazing gifts!
 
Remember this hint? Well....
 

Lily and Noelle gave me this amazingly cool set -

The OG Car Wash set!

Uh, no. It doesn't come with that car. But the rest of the accessories are super cool! Ready to see them?
Is that not a lot of stuff or what?!

These heart-shaped sunglasses are so fun! They're pretty cute, too!

It comes with a pail that's sturdy...

And a whole bunch of car wash stuff: a towel, squeegee, 'Car Shampoo' bottle, 'CLEANER', and 'Windshield Wash'. Fun!

I think this is supposed to be an air freshener - a cute cherry cardboard hanger!

This is a really cool radio - the handle and antenna pop up, and there's a space at the front for my very favorite piece of the whole set....
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
if you scrutinized one of the above pictures, you probably already know what this is!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Alright. that was fun!
MY OWN PHONE! LIKE A REAL SMARTPHONE!
And. It's. PINK!
I love it!

Alright, also here's another neato piece - the cooler!
Inside, it's stocked!

Water bottle..

soda...

popsicle..

ice!
It was pretty fun! Plus, this set will be a big part of an upcoming photostory series...
See ya'll later! I have a HUGE surprise soon! Plus, some photoshoots of Mini M and Katie. :D
~ Madi

Comments

  1. The miniature drinks and popsicle are adorable, and the phone's awesome too! Whoa, I can't wait for the surprise!!

    ♥Katie
    http://thekitkatstudio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love them - yup, it's pretty fun to have my own phone even though I personally prefer my camera! :D I'll post about it probably tomorrow!
      ~ Madi

      Delete
  2. Great review! I like how thorough it was!
    ~Gracie
    smileandcraftag.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was hoping it wasn't too un-thorough, actually!
      ~ Madi

      Delete
  3. Have you played with it yet ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good ! Did your younger sister get into it ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She did! I keep having to set it up again!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts