Skip to main content

Featured Post

Jumping into June // Looking Ahead, Issue 2

It's summer! *cheers* Hey ya'll! It's Light4theLord here. Since I'm homeschooled, I just got finished with that dreaded America - whoops, sorry. Can't tell you, or you might know what grade I'm in.. or not. Mwhahaha. Some of you will understand this. :) Anyways, it's SUMMER! Do you know what that means?! Well, on Dolls N' All, it means.... just a second. There's a doll that's begging for something. Okay, fine, fine, Madi. Just.. leave me alone. I want to write this part. Yes, Madi, I will let you write the next part. Just let go of me, okay? I promise! Madi wants to tell you guys some stuff too. I promised her I'd let her, so.... *reluctant sigh* Here's it off to Madi. ************************************* 'Ello, awesome readers! Guess what we all get to do this summer? We get to do lots of stuff. Wanna guess? Oh wait a second. I'm supposed to be doing the DOTM part, aren't I? Light4theLord in the distance, "YES! Just …

Prize Paper Packages, no. 3!

This next prize paper package is something that I get to customize for the winner....

ten bookmarks, which I will write the names of the winner's dolls on!
If you have more than ten, sorry. :) If you have less than ten, you can just request the rest to be made for a friend with their dolls' names on it!
Remember, enter RIGHT HERE <clickonthelinkclickonthelinkclickonthelink
BUT IF YOU HAVE ALREADY FILLED OUT THE FORM, don't fill it out again because once you've entered once, you've entered all of them! I'll start announcing the winners on Monday. Make sure to claim your prize by replying to my email within three days if you win!
THE DEADLINE TO FILL OUT THE FORM TO ENTER FOR THIS PPP IS TUESDAY, JANUARY 10, 2017.
I'll announce the winner on the eleventh.
Oh, and sorry about this being a little late.... *sheepishly grins*
~ Light4theLord

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts