Skip to main content

Featured Post

Jumping into June // Looking Ahead, Issue 2

It's summer! *cheers* Hey ya'll! It's Light4theLord here. Since I'm homeschooled, I just got finished with that dreaded America - whoops, sorry. Can't tell you, or you might know what grade I'm in.. or not. Mwhahaha. Some of you will understand this. :) Anyways, it's SUMMER! Do you know what that means?! Well, on Dolls N' All, it means.... just a second. There's a doll that's begging for something. Okay, fine, fine, Madi. Just.. leave me alone. I want to write this part. Yes, Madi, I will let you write the next part. Just let go of me, okay? I promise! Madi wants to tell you guys some stuff too. I promised her I'd let her, so.... *reluctant sigh* Here's it off to Madi. ************************************* 'Ello, awesome readers! Guess what we all get to do this summer? We get to do lots of stuff. Wanna guess? Oh wait a second. I'm supposed to be doing the DOTM part, aren't I? Light4theLord in the distance, "YES! Just …

Prize Paper Packages, No. 2 - GIVEAWAY WINNER!

The dish was ready for the next winner of the PPP... who would win?





 
* * * * * * * * * * * * *
 
Told by Samantha, in Samantha's POV
"Hello to all the readers of Dolls N' All! Originally, one of my sisters planned on announcing this, but after picking the winner they insisted upon me doing it."
"I'll keep it short, because I'm not one to love camera time. See these dolls around me? They're a hint to
"Here's what the winner gets, remember? Anyways, do you really want to know who won?"
"Well... congratulations to Samanthadolls! Check your inbox soon for an email saying that you won - make sure to reply within three days to claim your prize!"

* * ** * * * * *  * * * * * * *
Congratulations, Samanthadolls from AGDollAwesome, you deserve it! Check back on DNA soon to see the DOTM blog button she designed for DOTM!
~ Light4theLord

Comments

  1. YAY! Thank you so much light4thelord and Samantha, I'm SO super excited to have won! That notebook is ADORABLE! Thank you for hosting this giveaway, I'll be sure to email you my address ASAP!
    -Sam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so very welcome! I'm so glad you like it!
      ~ Light4theLord

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts