Skip to main content

Featured Post

life ~ a photostory

  ~ a life update in the form of a photostory ~ this is truly Julia's aesthetic, entirely by accident, most of her closet is blue and white stripes. she's always either wearing her airplane propeller necklace or her dream necklace, wearing double dutch braids.  Once upon a time, there was a girl named Julia. She was a dreamer, one with a good imagination and wide horizons. Some of her happiest days as a teenager were spent taking photos of dolls, lying in the street to get the perfect angle. Her dolls were like built in friends, companions wherever she went, on trips and vacations and outings.  As she grew up, Julia grew busier and busier, and high school was a lot of work. But she had goals and she did everything she could to reach them. One of them was graduating two years early, which took up a lot of time and energy. After hours upon hours of studying, she finally graduated.  Taking a gap year beginning in 2020, the weirdest year of the century, she had no lack of other thi

The Dolls N' All Magazine

In Celebration of 7,000 Pageviews!

I should have realized that 5,000 pageviews in one month is asking too much. Oh well, at least I was dreaming!
Anyways, I told Madi that I would convert files to upload onto here once I reached 7,000 - if I reached the goal before Thanksgiving! This is about 2,000 more than when I sent it out to the email subscribers, so here's the new deal: I'll post the magazine on here once I get 2,000 pageviews from the date I send it to the email subscribers (approx. 200 people looking at every post I've ever done in one day). Sound fair? :)
Anyways, here's the plan for the dates of issues starting in 2017:
Volume 2, Issue 1: Winter Edition (January - February 2017)
Volume 2, Issue 2: Spring Edition (March - May 2017)
Volume 2, Issue 3: Summer Edition (June - August 2017)
Volume 2, Issue 4: Fall Edition (September - November 2017)
Volume 2, Issue 5: Christmas Edition (December 2017)
Hey, I just figured this- I'll get an average 10,000 pageviews a year (that might not sound like a lot to you, but it is to me - I've had this blog over a year and I've only gotten 6,700!)!
 (Madison, this one's for you and your dedication to look at my blog nearly 263 times just for this!)
Oh yeah, the celebration. Here it is! From cover to cover- the first EVER edition of...
The Dolls N' All Magazine

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sorry about any typos, loading problems, grammatical or spelling mistakes, and so on... I'm just really happy I get to share it with ya'll! What did you think? I hope you liked it! I'm super excited about this year's Christmas issue! I should probably get started on it, right? :)
~ Light4theLord

Comments

  1. AHH!
    Ahem.
    I LOVED it! It was amazing!! You worked so hard on it and I love the Fall Fashion, So Much To Be Thankful For (you're an incredible writer), the Five Tips for Doll Photography, and everything! I'm so making that doll TV with AG catalog pictures! The entire thing is absolutely amazing and I. LOVE. IT. And ooh, a Christmas issue!! It sounds so awesome!! :D :D

    Once again you did SUCH an AMAZING job! I loved everything!! :D

    •Madison•

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I am SOO happy you got to read it here first (besides the email subscribers)! you're the one who made it happen with the pageviews! Thank you! I had a lot of fun writing it, taking the pictures, and crafting... did you recognize the doll TV from somewhere else? (think Lemorange) I'm really excited about the next issue! Thank you again! I'm so happy you loved it!
      ~ Light4theLord

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts