Skip to main content

Featured Post

Jumping into June // Looking Ahead, Issue 2

It's summer! *cheers* Hey ya'll! It's Light4theLord here. Since I'm homeschooled, I just got finished with that dreaded America - whoops, sorry. Can't tell you, or you might know what grade I'm in.. or not. Mwhahaha. Some of you will understand this. :) Anyways, it's SUMMER! Do you know what that means?! Well, on Dolls N' All, it means.... just a second. There's a doll that's begging for something. Okay, fine, fine, Madi. Just.. leave me alone. I want to write this part. Yes, Madi, I will let you write the next part. Just let go of me, okay? I promise! Madi wants to tell you guys some stuff too. I promised her I'd let her, so.... *reluctant sigh* Here's it off to Madi. ************************************* 'Ello, awesome readers! Guess what we all get to do this summer? We get to do lots of stuff. Wanna guess? Oh wait a second. I'm supposed to be doing the DOTM part, aren't I? Light4theLord in the distance, "YES! Just …

A Fall Square Dance

Part 1

You see, it takes about an hour to upload 10 pictures so... this will be part one. I figured it'd be better to post in increments rather than posting a 'fall' post in winter. Also, this is a way for me to tell you that until my sister finds the USB drive (which I hope and pray is REALLY soon), I can't post pictures from vacation, Elly's birthday, or the beach. :( So.. if you could pray that she finds it soon, that'd be really nice!



"Swing your partners round and round!"

(Katie and Sam kept falling over)




Okay, more next time! And, hopefully, I'll be able to post ON Elly's birthday. Hey, and if you haven't checked out Madi's blog, Delightful World of Dolls I encourage you to do so and to wish her a Happy 4th Blogeversary! That's WAY more than what I've done, and I'm super happy about her big surprise! Maybe one day I'll be almost as good (I doubt I could be as good) . I'm working on it!
~ Light4theLord
 

Comments

  1. This post is SO cute!! (I didn't see it in my reader until I double-checked it, sorry I didn't see it sooner!) I love your doll's outfits! They really look like they're dancing!
    And aw!! You're so kind, L4TL!! You just made my night!! You'll be even greater one day, I know it!
    •Madison•

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not so sure about being greater, but... thank you! I had lots of fun with this, it was originally this summer and all, but I just now got around to uploading the pictures! Samantha and Katie kept falling over, but Noelle and Elizabeth were wonderful!
      ~ Light4theLord

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. That's what fall is about, right? I love square dancing!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts