Skip to main content

Featured Post

Dolls N' All Rewards!

Yes indeed! For the first time that I have witnessed, a doll blog has it's own rewards program! I'm very, very excited about this program, and I hope you are too! In my excitement about this program release, I'll try not to repeat myself or become too confusing. If I do, just ask me any questions in the comments below! HOW IT WORKS: You, as a valued and amazing reader of Dolls N' All, can now sign up (instructions below) to join the Dolls N' All Rewards program. You'll earn points doing various things (point earning list below) such as following or subscribing to Dolls N' All, sharing a favorite post, commenting, etc. Fixed point amounts will go along with each action. Also, on special days such as 'National Doll Day' or our blogiversary, or possibly Christmas, we'll distribute 'point gifts'. DOTMs will receive a special amount of points as well. Once you hit certain amounts of points, you'll receive 'Reward Credits' which yo…

The Boots

Have you ever wanted to add something to your dolls, fall outfits, and pictures, but you don't know what?

Add boots. Yup, boots.
I have one pair of boots- one, I tell you! I'm obsessed- they're the perfect thing for fall! My grandmother has a pair that came with grace, and those are super cute too!


Boots and brick...
Boots with skirts...
Boots with bows...
Boots worth boasting...
Beautiful boots...
Boots on the boardwalk...
Boots on a beam..
Boots on a boulevard...

Boots with a... oh, nevermind- forget the 'b' captions. I've run out of ideas.
Aren't you happy fall is here? I am! Fall means breezes, leaves, boots, hoodies, and all good things that come with it (not including allergies)!
I have a few surprises coming up:
A BIG surprise for my email subscribers
A photostory that is a book series 'doll-itized'!
So... what do you wanna see, now that it's fall?
Yours 'til autumn falls,
Light4theLord
 
 
 
 
 


Comments

  1. I didn't know u have boots their really cute . Where did u get them ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they came with a horseback riding set I got when I was really little. They're the only piece I have left (that's not broken) besides a vest!

      Delete
  2. Boots ROCK! I love them. :D My favorite picture has to be this one: https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Q3tQZ7erudo/V_bm47LyFDI/AAAAAAAAChM/EYDmR1CSGrkrfQSHUrShg3Z7RnSlHMMSgCLcB/s320/IMG_2373.JPG It's so beautiful!! :D
    •Madison•

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too! Thanks!
      ~ light4theLord

      Delete
    2. I saw them the other day on Julie

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts