Skip to main content

Featured Post

Jumping into June // Looking Ahead, Issue 2

It's summer! *cheers* Hey ya'll! It's Light4theLord here. Since I'm homeschooled, I just got finished with that dreaded America - whoops, sorry. Can't tell you, or you might know what grade I'm in.. or not. Mwhahaha. Some of you will understand this. :) Anyways, it's SUMMER! Do you know what that means?! Well, on Dolls N' All, it means.... just a second. There's a doll that's begging for something. Okay, fine, fine, Madi. Just.. leave me alone. I want to write this part. Yes, Madi, I will let you write the next part. Just let go of me, okay? I promise! Madi wants to tell you guys some stuff too. I promised her I'd let her, so.... *reluctant sigh* Here's it off to Madi. ************************************* 'Ello, awesome readers! Guess what we all get to do this summer? We get to do lots of stuff. Wanna guess? Oh wait a second. I'm supposed to be doing the DOTM part, aren't I? Light4theLord in the distance, "YES! Just …

Groovy N' Retro

This is for AGDollAwesome's Photoshoot Competition

Theme: Retro


 
Record Frisbee anyone?!


Is that above considered bokeh, or does it have to be something else?



Just throw it. Seriously!

I figured you can't go wrong with a real record player (and no, I'm not THAT old!)!


Julie sure enjoyed listening to the tunes!








I like that one for some odd reason!




'The Hits that Keep on Hitting'





The whole time I did this part of the photoshoot, I just thought of Owl City's 'Fireflies' where it says 'A disco ball is just hanging by a thread' or something like that- it literally was and kept falling off until my kind brothers helped me out!



Hope those were okay! I'm working on some scheduled posts for next week, and I finally figured out how to *ahem* moderate the comments *facepalm*. Finally. But now I can reduce the risk of copied answers on WIAN! Samantha will be helping me out next week too!
~ Light4theLord
 
 

Comments

  1. L4tL, your Explain This posts keep popping up in my feed but when I click on them it says "Sorry, the page you're looking for doesn't exist." What's going on?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about that! I was working on it, then accidently published it when I realized that I wasn't supposed to yet! I'll have it posted sometime in the next week or so!

      Delete
    2. Haha, no problem! I do that too. :) I can't wait for it!

      Delete
    3. Thanks for understanding! I think it's supposed to be posted today (I scheduled it)!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Madi for your always encouraging comments and praise!
      ~Light4theLord

      Delete
  3. That's pretty. Good idea to do that .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts