Skip to main content

Featured Post

Jumping into June // Looking Ahead, Issue 2

It's summer! *cheers* Hey ya'll! It's Light4theLord here. Since I'm homeschooled, I just got finished with that dreaded America - whoops, sorry. Can't tell you, or you might know what grade I'm in.. or not. Mwhahaha. Some of you will understand this. :) Anyways, it's SUMMER! Do you know what that means?! Well, on Dolls N' All, it means.... just a second. There's a doll that's begging for something. Okay, fine, fine, Madi. Just.. leave me alone. I want to write this part. Yes, Madi, I will let you write the next part. Just let go of me, okay? I promise! Madi wants to tell you guys some stuff too. I promised her I'd let her, so.... *reluctant sigh* Here's it off to Madi. ************************************* 'Ello, awesome readers! Guess what we all get to do this summer? We get to do lots of stuff. Wanna guess? Oh wait a second. I'm supposed to be doing the DOTM part, aren't I? Light4theLord in the distance, "YES! Just …

Picture of the Day, September 9

September 9, Day 9

April 12, 2016

 
Laura Ingalls and Jack, portrayed by Samantha Parkington and Windy Snowball.
 
Oh, this is such a cute one! I love how authentic (well, to me!) Sam looks and just the entire outfit is so cute on her! Windy Snowball, who is the little white poodle (I know Jack wasn't a poodle, but who else was I going to use?!), is actually a Lil' Kinz White Poodle (Webkinz) that is so perfect in size! Who has read the Little Dolls on the Prairie photostory post?

 

Comments

  1. I just went back and read Little Dolls on the Prairie and left a comment! So cute. Samantha makes a very good Laura! And haha, "Jack" is an adorable dog ;) The poodle you used looks so sweet!
    •Madi•

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D The poodle was my very first Webkinz, and the perfect size for them! I'm thinking about making an animal shelter and letting the girls pick out their own pet!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts