Skip to main content

Featured Post

Jumping into June // Looking Ahead, Issue 2

It's summer! *cheers* Hey ya'll! It's Light4theLord here. Since I'm homeschooled, I just got finished with that dreaded America - whoops, sorry. Can't tell you, or you might know what grade I'm in.. or not. Mwhahaha. Some of you will understand this. :) Anyways, it's SUMMER! Do you know what that means?! Well, on Dolls N' All, it means.... just a second. There's a doll that's begging for something. Okay, fine, fine, Madi. Just.. leave me alone. I want to write this part. Yes, Madi, I will let you write the next part. Just let go of me, okay? I promise! Madi wants to tell you guys some stuff too. I promised her I'd let her, so.... *reluctant sigh* Here's it off to Madi. ************************************* 'Ello, awesome readers! Guess what we all get to do this summer? We get to do lots of stuff. Wanna guess? Oh wait a second. I'm supposed to be doing the DOTM part, aren't I? Light4theLord in the distance, "YES! Just …

Picture of the Day, September 30

September 30, Day 30

July 5, 7, 2016

 

Samantha picking blueberries- wanna see a photostory of it?

The girls despairing over the dreary weather, that is, all of them except Amy, who was reading at the time!
 
These were both taken this summer- I like the top one, because it comes from a whole bunch of pictures of the girls blueberry picking! It was fun, except when the wheel on their car broke. Not fun. :) But still, there were so many blueberries it was just right for a photoshoot/photostory!



Comments

  1. That's pretty ! I like the first one best . L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samantha looks so cute picking blueberries! I for one would love to see a photo story of it! :D And the second photo is so cute! :)
    Wow! This was the last POTD for September! :O
    •Madison•

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm planning on one sometimes soon! September went by waaaay too fast. :)

      Delete
  3. Good and September did go by really fast

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts