Skip to main content

Featured Post

Jumping into June // Looking Ahead, Issue 2

It's summer! *cheers* Hey ya'll! It's Light4theLord here. Since I'm homeschooled, I just got finished with that dreaded America - whoops, sorry. Can't tell you, or you might know what grade I'm in.. or not. Mwhahaha. Some of you will understand this. :) Anyways, it's SUMMER! Do you know what that means?! Well, on Dolls N' All, it means.... just a second. There's a doll that's begging for something. Okay, fine, fine, Madi. Just.. leave me alone. I want to write this part. Yes, Madi, I will let you write the next part. Just let go of me, okay? I promise! Madi wants to tell you guys some stuff too. I promised her I'd let her, so.... *reluctant sigh* Here's it off to Madi. ************************************* 'Ello, awesome readers! Guess what we all get to do this summer? We get to do lots of stuff. Wanna guess? Oh wait a second. I'm supposed to be doing the DOTM part, aren't I? Light4theLord in the distance, "YES! Just …

Picture of the Day, September 28

September 28, Day 28

June 28, 2016

 

Honey and her new leash with Josie!
This was a fun craft to make for Kait's craft camp, and I really like how it turned out! I did a tutorial on it, here ! What's been your favorite POTD this month? Should I do it again? Let me know in the comments!

Comments

  1. Aww! Honey is so sweet! I honestly can't pick a favorite POTD... they are all so amazing! I really like POTD, and I think if you did it again it would be fun, but maybe not every singe month. It's whatever you want to do, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My brother bought her for me just 'cause... :) I'm thinking maybe I can do POTD whenever I'm super busy, like when school starts!

      Delete
  2. I don't know I like all of the potds

    ReplyDelete
  3. They were cool maybe u can do them again soon. Do have enough pictures?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts