Skip to main content

Featured Post

life ~ a photostory

  ~ a life update in the form of a photostory ~ this is truly Julia's aesthetic, entirely by accident, most of her closet is blue and white stripes. she's always either wearing her airplane propeller necklace or her dream necklace, wearing double dutch braids.  Once upon a time, there was a girl named Julia. She was a dreamer, one with a good imagination and wide horizons. Some of her happiest days as a teenager were spent taking photos of dolls, lying in the street to get the perfect angle. Her dolls were like built in friends, companions wherever she went, on trips and vacations and outings.  As she grew up, Julia grew busier and busier, and high school was a lot of work. But she had goals and she did everything she could to reach them. One of them was graduating two years early, which took up a lot of time and energy. After hours upon hours of studying, she finally graduated.  Taking a gap year beginning in 2020, the weirdest year of the century, she had no lack of other thi

Picture of the Day, September 28

September 28, Day 28

June 28, 2016

 

Honey and her new leash with Josie!
This was a fun craft to make for Kait's craft camp, and I really like how it turned out! I did a tutorial on it, here ! What's been your favorite POTD this month? Should I do it again? Let me know in the comments!

Comments

  1. Aww! Honey is so sweet! I honestly can't pick a favorite POTD... they are all so amazing! I really like POTD, and I think if you did it again it would be fun, but maybe not every singe month. It's whatever you want to do, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My brother bought her for me just 'cause... :) I'm thinking maybe I can do POTD whenever I'm super busy, like when school starts!

      Delete
  2. I don't know I like all of the potds

    ReplyDelete
  3. They were cool maybe u can do them again soon. Do have enough pictures?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts