Skip to main content

Featured Post

Dolls N' All Rewards!

Yes indeed! For the first time that I have witnessed, a doll blog has it's own rewards program! I'm very, very excited about this program, and I hope you are too! In my excitement about this program release, I'll try not to repeat myself or become too confusing. If I do, just ask me any questions in the comments below! HOW IT WORKS: You, as a valued and amazing reader of Dolls N' All, can now sign up (instructions below) to join the Dolls N' All Rewards program. You'll earn points doing various things (point earning list below) such as following or subscribing to Dolls N' All, sharing a favorite post, commenting, etc. Fixed point amounts will go along with each action. Also, on special days such as 'National Doll Day' or our blogiversary, or possibly Christmas, we'll distribute 'point gifts'. DOTMs will receive a special amount of points as well. Once you hit certain amounts of points, you'll receive 'Reward Credits' which yo…

Picture of the Day, September 23

September 23, Day 23

May 30, 2016

 

This was a picture originally taken for a photoshoot where Katie is left out (her name is Emma in the story) by two girls and teased because of various reasons... doesn't she look forlorn? Anyways, it's taken in the sandbox on the back porch of where I live, and the beach towels are monkey hand towels! I know that the POTD get posted in the evening, 'cause that's when I'm done with school and all and have time. It's sad, only seven days left! I hope you've enjoyed POTD so far!



Comments

  1. Oh my goodness, only seven days left? POTD has gone by so fast along with the month of September! :O
    And aw, poor Emma! :( I love the beach set up, your dolls look so cute!
    •Madi•

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR? It's kinda sad! Thank you! I had fun (though my sister was a bit frustrated as to why all the towels from our stuff disappeared with sand on them!)!

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I always get sentimental when things I really like end! :( :) You're welcome! And LOLOL!
      •Madi•

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts