Skip to main content

Featured Post

Jumping into June // Looking Ahead, Issue 2

It's summer! *cheers* Hey ya'll! It's Light4theLord here. Since I'm homeschooled, I just got finished with that dreaded America - whoops, sorry. Can't tell you, or you might know what grade I'm in.. or not. Mwhahaha. Some of you will understand this. :) Anyways, it's SUMMER! Do you know what that means?! Well, on Dolls N' All, it means.... just a second. There's a doll that's begging for something. Okay, fine, fine, Madi. Just.. leave me alone. I want to write this part. Yes, Madi, I will let you write the next part. Just let go of me, okay? I promise! Madi wants to tell you guys some stuff too. I promised her I'd let her, so.... *reluctant sigh* Here's it off to Madi. ************************************* 'Ello, awesome readers! Guess what we all get to do this summer? We get to do lots of stuff. Wanna guess? Oh wait a second. I'm supposed to be doing the DOTM part, aren't I? Light4theLord in the distance, "YES! Just …

Picture of the Day, Semptember 2

September 2, Day 2

January 22, 2016

Julie, in a cute orange coat in front of a spotted blanket!
This was so much fun to do with my best friend! We lined up all the dolls and did photoshoots with them! This is pretty much the first REAL one I was going to post on my blog, originally for the announcement of the Time Traveling Twins (which I'm getting around to!). She was actually going to spend the night that night but of all the times it was going to snow so she had to go home... :( But we did get to go ice skating the next week together! (and work on some crazy sodoku puzzles!)  
 

 

Comments

  1. That is such a cute pic of Julie! And sounds like you and your friend had a really fun time. :D
    •Madi•

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she does! I really like it too! It's https://delightfulworldofdolls.com check it out!

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Light4theLord! :D :D
      •Madi•

      Delete
    3. You're always welcome! I love your blog, Madi!

      Delete
  2. Cute! Where did u get Julies jeans ? They are really pretty. Hope to see u soon . L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They actually came with her! I think they're really cute too!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts