Skip to main content

Featured Post

Jumping into June // Looking Ahead, Issue 2

It's summer! *cheers* Hey ya'll! It's Light4theLord here. Since I'm homeschooled, I just got finished with that dreaded America - whoops, sorry. Can't tell you, or you might know what grade I'm in.. or not. Mwhahaha. Some of you will understand this. :) Anyways, it's SUMMER! Do you know what that means?! Well, on Dolls N' All, it means.... just a second. There's a doll that's begging for something. Okay, fine, fine, Madi. Just.. leave me alone. I want to write this part. Yes, Madi, I will let you write the next part. Just let go of me, okay? I promise! Madi wants to tell you guys some stuff too. I promised her I'd let her, so.... *reluctant sigh* Here's it off to Madi. ************************************* 'Ello, awesome readers! Guess what we all get to do this summer? We get to do lots of stuff. Wanna guess? Oh wait a second. I'm supposed to be doing the DOTM part, aren't I? Light4theLord in the distance, "YES! Just …

Movie Monday: Melody, 1963: Love Has to Win

Melody Movie to be released by AG partner Amazon!

Yes, you read it right! I am extremely excited to post this post, especially after I read on Wikipedia and confirmed it on IMDB the following excerpt from Wikipedia:
"A live-action web special based on her stories entitled Melody, 1963: Love Has to Win, an American Girl Story will be released by Amazon , starring Marsai Martin as the title character."
~ Wikipedia
 
 
Melody, 1963: Love Has to Win, an American Girl Story starring Marsai Martin.
 
 
(Stock Photo of American Girl)
 
Are you excited? I am!
Here's the description found on IMDB:
Set in Detroit during the Civil Rights Movement, "An American Girl Story - Melody 1963: Love Has to Win" examines the joyful life and troubled times of an irrepressible 10-year-old African-American girl whose vivid imagination and creativity reinforce her optimism. When shocking national events threaten her sense of security, Melody must find inner strength to restore her hope for a better world.
 
The status is completed, so I'm hoping it will be out very soon!
 
ALL INFORMATION FOUND OFF THESE PAGES AND STOCK PHOTOS ARE AMERICAN GIRL'S!
 
 
 
~ Light4theLord
 
Oh, and plus, something big (for me!) is happening today concerning Melody... I'll do a huge post very soon!
 
 
 
 


Comments

  1. Oh, wow! You're the first to post about this! I didn't know she was going to have a movie, and now I'm so excited! Finally, another historical movie! :D I'm super excited it, it sounds awesome! :D
    Ooh, and I wonder what that something big for you concerning Melody is! :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's funny, I came across it by accident when I was looking for something else... (I'm not telling what it is!) That's what I was thinking- I love all the other four! Hopefully, I'll be able to work on the 'big thing concerning Melody' today!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts