Skip to main content

Featured Post

Jumping into June // Looking Ahead, Issue 2

It's summer! *cheers* Hey ya'll! It's Light4theLord here. Since I'm homeschooled, I just got finished with that dreaded America - whoops, sorry. Can't tell you, or you might know what grade I'm in.. or not. Mwhahaha. Some of you will understand this. :) Anyways, it's SUMMER! Do you know what that means?! Well, on Dolls N' All, it means.... just a second. There's a doll that's begging for something. Okay, fine, fine, Madi. Just.. leave me alone. I want to write this part. Yes, Madi, I will let you write the next part. Just let go of me, okay? I promise! Madi wants to tell you guys some stuff too. I promised her I'd let her, so.... *reluctant sigh* Here's it off to Madi. ************************************* 'Ello, awesome readers! Guess what we all get to do this summer? We get to do lots of stuff. Wanna guess? Oh wait a second. I'm supposed to be doing the DOTM part, aren't I? Light4theLord in the distance, "YES! Just …

A new story!

Hey everyone!
I'm sooo sorry for not posting as much and not finished camp. Anyways, I have a lot of good reasons:
1. I qualified for the National Bible Bee Competition!
2. School started. Math, history, and American Literature (I'm getting high school credits now! How cool is that!)
3. I have to memorize around 750-800 verses by November fifteenth for the competition- that's 113 passages! Full chapters of the Bible in some passages...
4. I've been busy. :)

I miss blogging! I'm ABSOLUTELY NOT STOPPING! I actually think a lot about all the posts I'd like to do... tutorials on school stuff, photostories on why my dolls think I've abandoned them (which I haven't), photoshoots with new outfits, that sort of thing. And I will get around to it soon! But until then, I'm going to post one of my books! Yes, you read that right- I've written a book! It will be a pretty much pictureless set of posts, but I'll categorize them under a certain page so you can always read them! In case you're more of a visual person, I've decided that the main character (who will soon be released!) looks mostly like Julie. So here's a few pictures to spark imagination!




So, I plan on posting at least a chapter a week: please do not copy my book or plagiarize (1. it's against the law, 2. it's stealing 3. it's wrong, 4. I've worked really hard on this!).
Plus, I need your help deciding which ending that I've written I should add to the actual book! Look forward to a new story coming up this coming week! I still love my dolls! There's another project that I've worked on in the library system so, keep an eye out for that too!

Comments

  1. Ooh! I am really looking forward to reading your book! It sounds amazing!! :D
    •Madi•

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was motivated to post mine when I read yours!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts