Skip to main content

Featured Post

Dolls N' All Rewards!

Yes indeed! For the first time that I have witnessed, a doll blog has it's own rewards program! I'm very, very excited about this program, and I hope you are too! In my excitement about this program release, I'll try not to repeat myself or become too confusing. If I do, just ask me any questions in the comments below! HOW IT WORKS: You, as a valued and amazing reader of Dolls N' All, can now sign up (instructions below) to join the Dolls N' All Rewards program. You'll earn points doing various things (point earning list below) such as following or subscribing to Dolls N' All, sharing a favorite post, commenting, etc. Fixed point amounts will go along with each action. Also, on special days such as 'National Doll Day' or our blogiversary, or possibly Christmas, we'll distribute 'point gifts'. DOTMs will receive a special amount of points as well. Once you hit certain amounts of points, you'll receive 'Reward Credits' which yo…

30 Days Hath September

Alright, I've got news.

I realized that even if I'm busy there's not excuse to not post in forever so I'm going to make it up by posting every day in September!
First, read this-
From an old book (Stretch Smith Makes a Basket) that I read:
30 days hath September
All the rest I can't remember,
Why bother with this junk at all-
There's a calendar there on the wall!
 
Anyways, here's what's going to go on! Every day in September I'm going to post the 'Picture of the Day'! It can be of any doll and every doll!
I know I have enough from different days for 30 days- maybe even enough for October!
 
I'm going to start from the first 'photoshoot' in July of last year, and go all the way up to now! While I was looking through them, I couldn't believe the improvement and the difference from the first ones to the last ones! I hope you like all of them! Some of them are awful, some are okay and some are awesome! :D In my opinion, of course..
 
Thirty Days Hath September!
 

Comments

  1. Cool . Im glad u will be posting more . L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad too! Thanks for always checking it out, L!

      Delete
  2. Haha! When I think of Thirty Days Hath September, I think...
    "Thirty days hath September
    So do April, June, and November
    All the others have 31
    Except February, who, on a leap year
    Has 39."
    It hung on our wall back in Texas a long time ago. :P
    Anyways, that's a really cute pic at the end! And I really enjoy your "Picture of the Day" posts. Your photos are always so neat!
    •Madi•

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember that poem/little rhyme! I used to have a book with children's poetry and that was in it!! :) You haven't seen the worse picture yet... it's coming! :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts