Skip to main content

Featured Post

life ~ a photostory

  ~ a life update in the form of a photostory ~ this is truly Julia's aesthetic, entirely by accident, most of her closet is blue and white stripes. she's always either wearing her airplane propeller necklace or her dream necklace, wearing double dutch braids.  Once upon a time, there was a girl named Julia. She was a dreamer, one with a good imagination and wide horizons. Some of her happiest days as a teenager were spent taking photos of dolls, lying in the street to get the perfect angle. Her dolls were like built in friends, companions wherever she went, on trips and vacations and outings.  As she grew up, Julia grew busier and busier, and high school was a lot of work. But she had goals and she did everything she could to reach them. One of them was graduating two years early, which took up a lot of time and energy. After hours upon hours of studying, she finally graduated.  Taking a gap year beginning in 2020, the weirdest year of the century, she had no lack of other thi

Meet the Dolls!

Meet the Dolls!
Meet the half-a-dozen dolls that are behind all of this! This post is the 'Meet' post for all of my six dolls, and their friends, my guest dolls!
I will list them in order of when I acquired them. Dolls with an * after their name means that they belong to my sister (anyways, they're un-technically mine since she never does anything with them!). Guest dolls are listed in order of appearance! 
Let us begin!
Okay, so I have tried numerous times to enlarge the print, so if you're having trouble reading this, you'll just have to zoom in... sorry!

Josefina Ana Montoya *
Age: 14
Birthday: March 19th
Gotcha Day: 12/25/09
My Favorites: I love the color green, it's so serene. I enjoy vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce. Simple, but sweet. My favorite animal is an elephant.
Fun Fact: I love sitting outside and merely observing.
Hobbies: reading, taking care of animals, organizing, decorating, music
Nickname: Josie
Dream Day: Spending time volunteering or on a mission trip with kids.
Sisterly Observations: "She's the oldest, but she doesn't gloat about it."
"Josie isn't bossy, exactly, just likes to delegate stuff."
"She likes being organized."
"Josie always looks nice, but she's not overly obsessive about outer beauty."
"Josie has the most patience. She'll always listen and pay attention."


Samantha Helena Parker
Age: 11
Birthday: May 26th
Gotcha Day: 4/13/06
My Favorites: Pink. I love cookies n' cream milkshakes, and I really like cats.
Fun Fact: I've been published by a magazine, and a kids' anthology, I think.... oh, five times or so.
Hobbies: reading, writing, poetry, horseback riding
Nickname: Sam
Dream Day: Getting to go to a Young Authors' Convention or getting my books published.
Sisterly Observations: "Samantha is super dreamy."
"She gets lost in a good book really fast."
"Samantha's quiet and a bit shy, but once she's warmed up, she can be quite, uh, energetic!"
"Sam is the best friend I could ever wish for!"
"Who said sisters can't be friends? Sam always proves that wrong!"


Juliette Brooke Albright *
Age: 13
Birthday: May 1st
Gotcha Day: 12/25/10
My Favorites: Turquoise, lime green, and hot pink. I like dolphins and Hawaiian monk seals. Check out the baby ones! Adorb! My favorite dessert would probably be a mixture of Rolos, ice cream, cookie dough, and frozen cherries (real ones).
Fun Fact: I'm a fashion fanatic. I love photography and desserts, especially ice cream.
Hobbies: photography, shopping, dance, acting, listening to music, playing the violin, some sports, some subjects in school, crafting, baking,
Nickname: Julie, Jules
Dream Day: Getting to meet all my favorite musicians and athletes... and actresses. Oh, or getting to go shopping with my besties with $100 in my wallet.
Sisterly Observations: "Juliette likes to shop... a lot."
"She'll take us with her sometimes to the mall or ice cream parlor."
"Jules helps me get my outfits together whenever I need her help."
"She's got good fashion sense, and a great photographer."
"Jules and I hang out a lot.. it's fun! Even if she drags me to the mall..."

 
Elizabeth Faith Cole
Age: 12
Birthday: November 5th
Gotcha Day: 12/25/10
My Favorites: I like red and blue, I also like cheesecake and mangoes. My favorite animal is a horse.
Fun Fact: I like acting, especially in TTTT.
Hobbies: acting, dancing, skating, gymnastics, reading, outdoors, hiking, camping, art, music, horseback riding
Nickname: Elly
Dream Day: Meeting Gracie Gold and Ekaterina Gordeeva... and any other skaters that I like.
Sisterly Observations:
"Elly is always ready to skate with me, on rollerskates, rollerblades, or ice skates."
"She is the most flexible person I know."
"We do a lot together and have fun. She's the person I'll most likely stay up until midnight with."
"I look forward to hanging out with her."
"My first camping experience was with Elly. We hiked all day."



Amelia Marie Sorrenson
Age: 9
Birthday: July 27th
Gotcha Day: No one knows... or remembers.
My Favorites: Blue, cantaloupe, British tea, and cats.
Fun Fact: I'm the youngest of the half dozen, which means I often get my way. Oh, and I have a British accent. :D
Hobbies: art, dancing, playing Clue, listening to audio dramas, crafting, playing practical jokes
Nickname: Amy
Dream Day: Being with my best friends and sisters playing board games, listening to Adventures in Odyssey, making crafts, dancing to my favorite singers, painting.
Sisterly Observations:
"Thankfully, Amy shares her audio dramas."
"She's spoiled. Yup, the baby. She has waaaay too many dresses, FYI."
"Quite a good actress, with a natural British accent and a versatile American one too."
"Good times with her!"
"Sometimes we don't include her 'cause she's the youngest, but she has really good ideas and is a great artist."


Kathleen Rose Kittredge
Age: 11
Birthday: May 19th
Gotcha Day: 5/26/16
My Favorites: Light blue, yellow, tropical foods, and water animals. And land animals. I love all animals!!! And baby animals... and non-poisonous animals...
Fun Fact: I'm one of the only people in the family who loves doing adventurous and brave stuff ALL the time. So what if I'm a little timid at first... hang out with me for about an hour and you'll know I drag people into danger.
Hobbies: sports, anything daring and adventurous, hiking, music, anything anyone wants me to participate in, memorizing Bible verses, competing
Nickname: Katie, Kit-Kat
Dream Day: Everyday!
Sisterly Observations:
"Katie's a great addition to the family, adventurous and optimistic."
"Curl her hair and she's another Shirley Temple."
"A little OVER adventurous. And she loves all animals and is a little too compassionate."
"If she had her way, she'd take in every stray animal."
"Katie does anything anyone wants her too... as long as it's not something bad... or boring... or sad... or harmful. Hee hee..."

Meet the Guest Dolls!
Anything not filled out will be added soon!




Grace Pauline Thomas
Age: 12
Birthday: September 17th
Gotcha Day: 6/10/15
My Favorites: Purple and teal, I like cupcakes and any other baked good. My favorite animal is a sea turtle.
Fun Fact: I was GOTY in 2015.
Hobbies: baking
Nickname: Gracie

Felicity Merrell
Age: 14
Birthday:
Gotcha Day:
My Favorites:
Fun Fact:
Hobbies:
Nickname:

Caroline McCormick
Age: 13
Birthday:
Gotcha Day:
My Favorites:
Fun Fact:
Hobbies:
Nickname:

Anna McClancy
Age: 15
Birthday:
Gotcha Day:
My Favorites:
Fun Fact:
Hobbies:
Nickname:

Noelle Joy Lancer
Age: 9
Birthday: July 23
Gotcha Day: 6/10/15
My Favorites: My favorite color is red, I like horses, and I love Chips Ahoy Cookies
Fun Fact: I compete on horseback.
Hobbies: reading, horseback riding, dancing lessons, having tea with her friends
Nickname: No-ill



 

Comments

  1. What doll is Kathleen?
    ~Gracie
    smileandcraftag.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathleen is actually a renamed Kit doll that I 'saved' :D from ebay, her hair was cut and had tiny nicks in her body. Also, if you look closely at some of my pictures, she has teeth marks on her hand :/
      I absolutely love her and plus, I worked really hard for her too so that's all the better!

      Delete
    2. Sorry I took sooo long to reply (I often comment on someones blog and then forget what blogs I commented on). That is really neat how you got her! She is very pretty!! ☺
      ~Gracie
      smileandcraftag.wordpress.com

      Delete
    3. Same here- I've done that multiple times! Thanks! I'm really glad I ended up getting her! She's made such a humorous addition to my doll family!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts