Skip to main content

Featured Post

Jumping into June // Looking Ahead, Issue 2

It's summer! *cheers* Hey ya'll! It's Light4theLord here. Since I'm homeschooled, I just got finished with that dreaded America - whoops, sorry. Can't tell you, or you might know what grade I'm in.. or not. Mwhahaha. Some of you will understand this. :) Anyways, it's SUMMER! Do you know what that means?! Well, on Dolls N' All, it means.... just a second. There's a doll that's begging for something. Okay, fine, fine, Madi. Just.. leave me alone. I want to write this part. Yes, Madi, I will let you write the next part. Just let go of me, okay? I promise! Madi wants to tell you guys some stuff too. I promised her I'd let her, so.... *reluctant sigh* Here's it off to Madi. ************************************* 'Ello, awesome readers! Guess what we all get to do this summer? We get to do lots of stuff. Wanna guess? Oh wait a second. I'm supposed to be doing the DOTM part, aren't I? Light4theLord in the distance, "YES! Just …

Dolls N' All Hair Care Salon

Dolls N' All Hair Care Salon

Check out this doll makeover done by the Dolls N' All Hair Care Salon!

Doll: Our Generation, Emma Eileen

Before

Her hair was quite matted,

and came down to her ankles, which made it nearly impossible to actually keep it nice.
 I would literally brush one side, then go to the other side and have to redo the first side.
Here's the back.









After
A neat trim and brush really helped Emma Eileen!


Voila!
If you ever need the Dolls N' All Hair Care Center, just ask (in the comments)!

Comments

  1. WOW! Emma Eileen's hair looks amazing! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah! You did an incredible job! Her hair looks fabulous! All you did was brush and trim it? It looks amazing!!
    •Madi•

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I used a spray bottle with water, spritzed her hair and brushed it... my mom kept helping me by telling me where I needed to even it out! Oh, and one more thing used: patience!

      Delete
  3. Wow! I have fixed several dolls' hair by doing a ''boil perm''; I boil a pot of water till it is at a rolling boil, dip the doll's hair in, and quickly brush it out. Then I just repeat that until the hair is smooth again. It really helps for dolls with hair that is literally kinky! You did a great job on Emma Eileen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, cool! Do you have any pics? Maybe I should try that sometime! Thanks!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts