Skip to main content

Featured Post

Jumping into June // Looking Ahead, Issue 2

It's summer! *cheers* Hey ya'll! It's Light4theLord here. Since I'm homeschooled, I just got finished with that dreaded America - whoops, sorry. Can't tell you, or you might know what grade I'm in.. or not. Mwhahaha. Some of you will understand this. :) Anyways, it's SUMMER! Do you know what that means?! Well, on Dolls N' All, it means.... just a second. There's a doll that's begging for something. Okay, fine, fine, Madi. Just.. leave me alone. I want to write this part. Yes, Madi, I will let you write the next part. Just let go of me, okay? I promise! Madi wants to tell you guys some stuff too. I promised her I'd let her, so.... *reluctant sigh* Here's it off to Madi. ************************************* 'Ello, awesome readers! Guess what we all get to do this summer? We get to do lots of stuff. Wanna guess? Oh wait a second. I'm supposed to be doing the DOTM part, aren't I? Light4theLord in the distance, "YES! Just …

A Place for Every Doll, A Doll For Every Place

A Place for Every Doll, A Doll for Every Place

This week I made a bedroom for my dolls! It only holds two at a time, but it's what I have and I love it!
 
I began with a wire rack (one of those white ones) in the hall closet and hung a paper clip/sticker/bead/ring mobile on it. It hangs above the bed on the shelf below:
Here's Elly with her headgear and nightgown that are later folded and placed under her pillow.

Complete with a doll for a doll!

Honey sleeps at the bottom and does not chew slippers! (or so she likes us to think...)

Some trading cards were a nice touch as posters...

...and a decorated matchbox and clothespin make a great jewelry and hairstyling supply place, as well as clips papers of to-do lists on!



Below, in the sitting area, hangs her purse.

And an apple beanbag stuffed with shorts and t-shirts.

The rest of the clothes are stashed on a hanger which is hanged on the rack that holds the doll bed!

Some snacks..

The sitting area

The bed at full length!
 
At first I didn't think I had anywhere to play with my dolls- when there's a will, there's a way!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts