Skip to main content

Featured Post

Jumping into June // Looking Ahead, Issue 2

It's summer! *cheers* Hey ya'll! It's Light4theLord here. Since I'm homeschooled, I just got finished with that dreaded America - whoops, sorry. Can't tell you, or you might know what grade I'm in.. or not. Mwhahaha. Some of you will understand this. :) Anyways, it's SUMMER! Do you know what that means?! Well, on Dolls N' All, it means.... just a second. There's a doll that's begging for something. Okay, fine, fine, Madi. Just.. leave me alone. I want to write this part. Yes, Madi, I will let you write the next part. Just let go of me, okay? I promise! Madi wants to tell you guys some stuff too. I promised her I'd let her, so.... *reluctant sigh* Here's it off to Madi. ************************************* 'Ello, awesome readers! Guess what we all get to do this summer? We get to do lots of stuff. Wanna guess? Oh wait a second. I'm supposed to be doing the DOTM part, aren't I? Light4theLord in the distance, "YES! Just …

To Find the Royal Truth

Once upon a time, in a time and place far ago, it all started  one summer when one young girl longed for adventure.
She found everything she was looking for... and more.
-a forever friend, and an adventure they wouldn't soon forget.
They embarked upon a journey- To Find the Royal Truth-
 and encountered some strange people...
some sad people...
 


 and some mysterious people...
Join the heiress of Athea and her forever friend on their adventure: To Find the Royal Truth!
 
 
 
Starring...
Hailey Alexandra as Arissa Bennette
Juliette Albright as Roselynne Willenson
Amelia Sorrenson and Sarah Allen as Gwyndolyn and Genevieve Jassen

Josefina Ana Montoya as Jessica Leflorjes
Ella Sky as Elizabeth of Chiuwio
To Find the Royal Truth
Coming this Summer- watch for To Find the Royal Treasure, Adventure #1
and To Find the Royal Traitor, Adventure #2!
 













 




 
 

Comments

Popular Posts