Skip to main content

Featured Post

Jumping into June // Looking Ahead, Issue 2

It's summer! *cheers* Hey ya'll! It's Light4theLord here. Since I'm homeschooled, I just got finished with that dreaded America - whoops, sorry. Can't tell you, or you might know what grade I'm in.. or not. Mwhahaha. Some of you will understand this. :) Anyways, it's SUMMER! Do you know what that means?! Well, on Dolls N' All, it means.... just a second. There's a doll that's begging for something. Okay, fine, fine, Madi. Just.. leave me alone. I want to write this part. Yes, Madi, I will let you write the next part. Just let go of me, okay? I promise! Madi wants to tell you guys some stuff too. I promised her I'd let her, so.... *reluctant sigh* Here's it off to Madi. ************************************* 'Ello, awesome readers! Guess what we all get to do this summer? We get to do lots of stuff. Wanna guess? Oh wait a second. I'm supposed to be doing the DOTM part, aren't I? Light4theLord in the distance, "YES! Just …

Lanie, Nicki, Caroline: Curly N’ Cute

 

Lanie Holland:
Classic mold, light skin, no freckles
Blond, curly, sideswept bangs, right side part
Hazel, Feathered brows
 

Nicki Fleming
 Classic mold, light skin, freckles
Light brown/caramel, left side part
Light blue, feathered brows
 
Caroline Abbot:
Classic mold, light skin, no freckles
Blond, curly, no bangs, center part
Aquamarine, feathered brows

 

All three of these adorable, curly-haired, dolls have light skin, feathered brows, and the classic mold. Nicki, the only one without blond hair, is unique with caramel hair, a left side part, light blue eyes and freckles! She’s also the GOTY 2007. Caroline, on the other hand, has blond hair like Lanie but has aquamarine eyes and a center hair part. Lanie, the third doll and Girl of the Year 2010, is the doll with the side bangs and right side part. Lanie’s hazel eyes are different from the other two dolls. So, that’s the three that are featured today in the Look-A-Likes!
 
Caroline Abbot (Stock Photo)
Beforever 1812

Lanie Holland (Stock Photo)
GOTY 2010

Nicki Fleming (Stock Photo)
GOTY 2007
 

Comments

Popular Posts