Skip to main content

Featured Post

Jumping into June // Looking Ahead, Issue 2

It's summer! *cheers* Hey ya'll! It's Light4theLord here. Since I'm homeschooled, I just got finished with that dreaded America - whoops, sorry. Can't tell you, or you might know what grade I'm in.. or not. Mwhahaha. Some of you will understand this. :) Anyways, it's SUMMER! Do you know what that means?! Well, on Dolls N' All, it means.... just a second. There's a doll that's begging for something. Okay, fine, fine, Madi. Just.. leave me alone. I want to write this part. Yes, Madi, I will let you write the next part. Just let go of me, okay? I promise! Madi wants to tell you guys some stuff too. I promised her I'd let her, so.... *reluctant sigh* Here's it off to Madi. ************************************* 'Ello, awesome readers! Guess what we all get to do this summer? We get to do lots of stuff. Wanna guess? Oh wait a second. I'm supposed to be doing the DOTM part, aren't I? Light4theLord in the distance, "YES! Just …

American Girl: Did You Know?

Part 1

  • Actor Grace Davidson who played Jade Palmer (the older sister of Isabelle Palmer, the main character) in 'Isabelle Dances Into the Spotlight' is actually a year younger than the actor, Erin Pitts, who played Isabelle.
  • Both of the American Girl movie stars, Erin Pitts and Devyn Nekoda are Canadian!
  • Mia St. Clair is the GOTY with the most siblings- three brothers.
  • There are only four AG dolls with red hair: Mia St. Clair, Saige Copeland, Felicity Merriman, and Maryellen Larkin
  • Ivy, Ruthie, Emily, and Nellie weren't technically the only best friends from American Girl: Gwen and Sonali, Chrissa's BFFs were made into dolls as well. Some people count Marie Grace and Cecile as best friends as well.

Look for more trivia soon!

Comments

Popular Posts