Skip to main content

Featured Post

Dolls N' All Rewards!

Yes indeed! For the first time that I have witnessed, a doll blog has it's own rewards program! I'm very, very excited about this program, and I hope you are too! In my excitement about this program release, I'll try not to repeat myself or become too confusing. If I do, just ask me any questions in the comments below! HOW IT WORKS: You, as a valued and amazing reader of Dolls N' All, can now sign up (instructions below) to join the Dolls N' All Rewards program. You'll earn points doing various things (point earning list below) such as following or subscribing to Dolls N' All, sharing a favorite post, commenting, etc. Fixed point amounts will go along with each action. Also, on special days such as 'National Doll Day' or our blogiversary, or possibly Christmas, we'll distribute 'point gifts'. DOTMs will receive a special amount of points as well. Once you hit certain amounts of points, you'll receive 'Reward Credits' which yo…

Meet Amy Sorrenson!

This bright, peppy, British ten-year-old girl is bursting with ideas from her very own imagination and is ready to transform the ideas into artwork!

 Name: Amelia Marie Sorrenson
Hometown: London, England

Nickname: Amy

Age: 9

She enjoys: British tea, art, movies, acting, dresses
Amy is a fun loving British girl, with a knack for sarcasm and acting. :D Especially when it comes to being on the cast of the Time Traveling Twins. (But you didn't hear that from me, since TTTT isn't out yet). Being the second youngest of the adopted girls, Amy loves to be pampered- and adores dresses! You should see her wardrobe!

Amy isn't bad when it comes to art and music, it's academics that are the curve ball for her. Quote, "Art, music and fashion- count me in! Science, math, and history- why, oh why?!" unquote
Part of the reason she's so good at being an actress and sometimes the annoying little brat is because of her looks- watch for the following post "The Sweet N Sour Sorrenson".
"Cheers!"

Comments

  1. I think she has a sweet face! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dolls!!
    kaitlynrh1

    ReplyDelete
  3. She kinda looks like me!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts