Skip to main content

Featured Post

Jumping into June // Looking Ahead, Issue 2

It's summer! *cheers* Hey ya'll! It's Light4theLord here. Since I'm homeschooled, I just got finished with that dreaded America - whoops, sorry. Can't tell you, or you might know what grade I'm in.. or not. Mwhahaha. Some of you will understand this. :) Anyways, it's SUMMER! Do you know what that means?! Well, on Dolls N' All, it means.... just a second. There's a doll that's begging for something. Okay, fine, fine, Madi. Just.. leave me alone. I want to write this part. Yes, Madi, I will let you write the next part. Just let go of me, okay? I promise! Madi wants to tell you guys some stuff too. I promised her I'd let her, so.... *reluctant sigh* Here's it off to Madi. ************************************* 'Ello, awesome readers! Guess what we all get to do this summer? We get to do lots of stuff. Wanna guess? Oh wait a second. I'm supposed to be doing the DOTM part, aren't I? Light4theLord in the distance, "YES! Just …

Meet Kailey!

Meet Kailey Hopkins, Girl of the Year 2003-2004. She is one of the only two girls who 'reigned' as GOTY for two years! She should be Girl of the Years... Anyways, I've been searching and here's Kailey.

  This is an up close photo of Kailey Hopkins, the doll.
This is Kailey Hopkins, the full thing.

Now,  previously I challenged people to find a picture of girls who looked like the dolls... Kailey was a bit harder than most, but I did find one musician who could play Kailey in a movie and actually kind of look like her without dying her hair a different color than what it is right now. :D
Meet Jasmine Willis, the seventh child of Brenda and Toby Willis. She is now 13 years old and is part of the Willis Clan Band! She's the youngest 'official' member, and a full bio is available at www.thewillisclan.com in the ABOUT section. I really like this picture, just imagine this young lady with Kailey's blue dress on and with braids in! Oh, and if they ever did go back and make a Kailey movie (this year), then I would so totally vote for Jasmine to play Kailey Hopkins, because with all the other GOTY movies they've made, she'd be perfect. Yeah, I know she's thirteen, but did you know that Sidney Fullmer, the actress who played Saige Copeland in Saige Paints the Sky was like, thirteen or fourteen? I know, right?!?!








Also, this is another girl that I think looks a bit like Kailey. Meet actress and singer Cozi Zuehlsdorff! She doesn't look exactly like her, and I wouldn't advise this sixteen-year-old to portray Kailey anytime soon, but I like this picture. Just erase the freckles, dye the hair a bit blonder and meet a more mature version of Kailey Hopkins! So, this is another girl... she even has a braid in!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts